The two of them went on their first date the next day. Speaking of dates, there was no movie or anything, they could only go for a walk or something.

"This is for you." Xuanyuan Ze suddenly handed Chen Qian a box. Chen Qian opened it curiously, her mouth twitching. Yesterday she did say that she could send roses, and she introduced the growth of roses in detail. What does it look like, but there is no future world. Xuanyuanze actually made a fake one. The question is not fake. Is this the combination of roses and roses? Have you ever seen a rose as big as a human face? If you want to say that this is after mutation, then she admits it.

Chen Qian was very happy when someone sent her flowers. Although there were a few things, she still accepted them happily.

"Where should we go next?" Chen Qian asked. You should also have a clear destination when dating!

"Where do you want to go?" Xuanyuan Ze threw the question back.

"I think." Chen Qian thought for a while. Since she came to the future world, she seems to have never seen the sea here! It would be nice if you could take a look.

"Is there a sea here?"

"Yes, do you want to go?" Xuanyuan Ze said hesitantly.

Chen Qian nodded fiercely, she really wanted to take a look.

Xuanyuan Ze: "The sea is much more dangerous than land. After the end of the world, most species in the sea have mutated. Some of them have become extremely huge, and some have powers like humans. It can be said that the sea is particularly dangerous. Only those who need money Only those who are willing to risk going to the sea to look for the very few that have no mutations."

"The unlucky ones will be eaten by mutant animals."

Chen Qian suddenly realized, no wonder it was so expensive for her to buy seafood at that time, but in the end it was cheaper for that person Sold to her, the price was so high that she couldn't afford to buy many of them. Sometimes they would not be able to sell them for enough money, and in the end they would lose everything.

Chen Qian did not interrupt. She was very interested in this world. If she could go back to the original time, she would definitely tell everyone to protect the environment, take care of flowers and plants, and cherish the life in front of them. Maybe in a few hundred years, flowers will become a luxury and sea will become a luxury. With the myth passed down by word of mouth, happiness has become the most extravagant thing.

"Human beings are still very afraid of the ocean. They become the most vulnerable existence in the ocean, not to mention that most of the things in the ocean have mutated and become stronger." "

The only thing that makes humans happy is that the animals in the ocean cannot leave the ocean, otherwise the consequences will be really unimaginable. It is estimated that human beings can only face the danger of extinction."

"It turns out to be so scary!" Chen Qian was shocked. She had always known that mutated animals and plants were dangerous, and they would die if they were not careful, but she did not expect that in her opinion, there were so many dangers. The land is not as dangerous as the ocean. She is a little frustrated. There is too little space occupied by humans in this world, so don't dream of traveling.

"I have a dream. I hope that the world will become as vast as it was hundreds of years ago, and humans will no longer face the threat of mutant animals and plants." Xuanyuan Ze continued: "I have read several books about hundreds of years ago. It writes about oceans, continents and mountains. Although there are still dangers in the ocean and some dangerous animals, they are better than now. There are all kinds of beautiful flowers on the ground, delicious food is everywhere, there is also scientific and technological civilization, and there is also beauty. I hope my children and grandchildren can take part in making this world the same as before."

"If you have a dream, pursue it." Chen Qian patted him on the shoulder, alas! How easy is it to restore the original earth? I dont know how long it will take to do it.

"We can't see the ocean anymore. Let's go back!" Chen Qian said disappointedly.

She was too logical. The ocean was more dangerous than she thought, not to mention having to cross land to reach it. Forget it, if you dont want to look at it, dont look at it. Anyway, she has seen the sea and her mind is filled with the beauty of the sea. If she sees the ocean in this world, everything will be disillusioned!

After understanding the current situation of this world, she couldn't help but start to rejoice. Fortunately, she came to a developing future world. If it was the end of the world, mutated plants and so on, and even food was a luxury, how terrible would it be?

Xuanyuan Ze took her hand and said, "I recognize you. You want to be my wife."

Chen Qian suddenly thought of her father's words in her mind. Their family conditions were very different, especially since she had no powers. has become the biggest obstacle, and the attitude of the Xuanyuan family is still unclear.

"Do you still have any questions?" Xuanyuan Ze saw her hesitation and asked.

Chen Qian's eyes closed and her heart moved. This is what you asked me, not to mention that there must be an answer to this matter, right? So he said: "I don't have powers. You also know that most people hope that their partner also has powers. In this way, the child born will have a high chance of having powers. It will be good for the child in the future. Your family will agree." ?"

Which family doesn't want their descendants to be good enough? If you want to be together, you have to cross this obstacle. You can't just avoid it if you want to.

Xuanyuan Ze's face suddenly became more serious, "I, Xuanyuan Ze, must stick to the decision I make at all times. Even if my family does not agree, as long as I identify you, I will protect you. The worst is that we will live somewhere else after we get married. , If its not possible, lets live in other countries.

Chen Qian burst into tears when she said this. He was a major general with a bright future, and would become the brightest sun in this country and even the world in the future, but he was willing to give up everything.

"Okay, as long as you say this, I will accompany you no matter what obstacles lie ahead." Chen Qian finally made up her mind.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Prince, where are you going , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The mysterious prince needs training , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Emei Ci , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Heavenly Master was violently defeated after entering the metaphysical text , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Full Level The CEO is crazy in the entertainment industry , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth of the Temple , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The portable system is in the 90s , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The 101 Divorces with Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Unexpected Husband of Time and Time , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beautiful and Injured Princess

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top