"Dad, I met Chen Hao on the road and forced him to tell me." Even if she doesn't recognize him, he is still the original father after all. Now she has figured it out. Yes, she admitted it, and forget about those who are obsessed with money.

Chen Hao gave her a grateful look, and Chen Qian smiled and gave him a reassuring look.

When Chen Qian brought her father and son back to their residence, they suddenly realized that the house was too small and they should change their house.

"You guys live here first. I'll see if there's a suitable house another day. After buying it, we'll move." Chen Qian smiled and assigned rooms to them.

"Second sister, I think it's very good. It's much safer than the tents on the construction site." Chen Hao said.

Chen Jian couldn't help but shed tears of regret. It was only because he was blind that he would dislike his second daughter who had no powers.

"What will you do if you come to H city to study?" Chen Qian asked. She remembered that Chen Hao was studying in City S, and now was not the time to recruit students. There was no such thing as a shuttle bus from hundreds of years ago, and maybe this period of time would delay his studies.

Chen Haoman said relaxedly: "Hey, let's take some rest now. The worst is to wait until the enrollment period starts again. It's okay." "

No, I'll think of a way." Chen Qian rejected it outright. It's understandable that her grades were not good for another year. , now for some special reasons.

Before Chen Hao could say any words of rejection, Chen Qian ran out in a hurry to contact someone for help. With the help of that guy Xuanyuan Ze, Chen Hao went to school that day.

When Chen Hao came to the school gate, he looked back at his second sister who stopped and stared at him, and silently told himself in his heart: If you can go back to school to study again, you must remember who helped you, and you must not be ungrateful or do anything wrong to your second sister.

Back home, Chen Jian fell asleep on the sofa. Chen Qian covered him with a quilt and sighed before going out. It must be very stressful to come to a strange city and not know anyone!

It's really hard to get used to having two more people living together.

Chen Qian returned home early. Chen Jian and Chen Hao were both at home. "Just in time, let's go out to eat!"

"What a waste!" Chen Jian was a frugal person. In Chen Qian's memory, they had almost never eaten out. The meals are all cooked at home.

"It's not that much money away. You haven't tasted the food at Xinxi Building yet!" They

finally convinced the two of them and drove to Xinxi Building. Because of Chen Qian's temporary idea, the chefs made another meal without taking a break. There was no food on the table, but no one had any intention of complaining. Seeing the warm scene of the family, everyone saw that there would be nothing else to do and went home. They had not spent time with their families for a long time.

"There are so many dishes that I can't finish." Chen Jian said with a pained look on his face. Complaining that Chen Qian doesnt know how to be frugal.

"It's okay." Chen Qian served the two of them food.

"You eat too." Chen Jiandao.

"Second sister, don't just pick up food for us. You eat too." Chen Hao said.

The relationship between the three people who had a meal deepened a lot, and the atmosphere was harmonious.

The next day, Chen Jian got up early and went to the construction site. Chen Qian quickly stopped him and said, "Dad, don't go. The construction site is very tiring, and you don't need to work. Just stay at home. If you're bored, watch TV and go out for a walk." You can just walk."

"How is this possible?"

Chen Qian thought for a while and came up with an idea, "Let's do this! Dad, go to the winery and help Xu Han manage it! Nothing will happen to your own industry."

"I don't understand. "Chen Jian was worried.

"If you don't know how to learn, you will learn it. That's it." Chen Qian first drove Chen Jian to the winery, gave Xu Han a few words, and then sent Chen Hao to school. The restaurant was opened by several people, so she was embarrassed. I put my own family members in, and finally thought of a winery, so I dont have to worry too much about my own business.

Chen Hao watched his second sister drive away. The student who was unwilling to speak to him came over and said, "Your family must be very rich!"

"Not much money." Chen Hao said with a smile.

When he returned home, Chen Jian admired his daughter and admired Xu Han's abilities.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] The little Taoist Master of Xuanmen is doing divination again , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The most powerful villain's beloved (through the book) , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The legitimate daughter Hua Di , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The villain's tyrant's pet Zaizai , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Dressed up as the big BOSS sister , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The national goddess turned evil again , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The full-level heroine was pampered by Mr. Huo , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I made a fortune by plucking wool , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The transformation of a scumbag [Quick Time Travel] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The eldest sister has traveled through time

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top