15. Hell is my Life

Start from the beginning

I groaned and rolled my eyes.  "Don't you have a girlfriend, Asshole?"  Then, I ignored him for the rest of the class.

The bell rang suddenly, and I jumped.  Ford was already getting out of his desk, so I grabbed up my things and ran after him.  I grabbed his arm and he jerked it away from me.  "Don't touch me, you whore."  He yelled.

Everyone laughed at me, so I ran to my next class, which also had Ford in it.  I grabbed out a yellow sticky note from my binder and wrote 'I'm sorry, but it's not what you think..."

He sighed when it landed on his desk.  He knew it was from me.

you aren’t forgiven, and it is what I think.

Fine.  But I have nothing to be sorry for, anyway.  its not like I wanted to be fucking raped.

oh, yeah, because it was totally rape.  I heard you moaning.  He wrote back.

It was.  They’ve both been raping me ever since I was 12 years old. And I only moaned because I thought that if I did they would stop.  They’re sadists.  They like pain, and so I thought that if I wasn’t crying they'd stop.

He rolled his eyes and crumbled the note.  My eyes started to water, so I ran out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher's yells, and ran into the bathroom.  I sobbed into my hands, sitting on the toilet seat.  After about five minutes, I wiped my eyes and my sobs turned to hic-ups.  I cleaned myself up and then walked out of the stall, and the bathroom.  The bell has already rang, and people were shuffling into their classrooms.  I wasn't paying attention, and I knocked into some bimbo.  I looked up and saw Ruby.  Her face instantly changed from angry to happy.  "Sorry."  I mumbled.

"It's okay."  She laughed, and picked up her books.  "So I heard that you were screwing my brother again?"

"Fuck you."  I ran away from her and went into my classroom.  I sat down right as the Tardy bell rang.

I had forgotten that Trevor was Ruby's brother.

Class started, but I couldn't pay attention.  All I could think about was Ford.  Why didn't he believe me?  What the hell.  I hated it.

At the end of the day, I walked to Evan's house.  Ruby's car was outside, and I groaned.  She was probably pissed at me, and she was awesome at revenge, so I was screwed.

I walked in the house.  Ruby and Ford were making out on the couch.  When Ford heard the door close, he broke away to look at me.  "You're not welcome here.  Get the hell out."

"Yes I am."  Was all I said, and then walked into the computer room.  Ford followed me.

"Get out of my house!"  He yelled pointing at the door.

"No!"  I yelled right back.    "This isn't your house, it's Evan's!"

He grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the room.  "No!"  I screamed.  "Let me go!"

Once we were in the kitchen, he opened the door and threw me out.  I landed on my hands, in the dirt.  He slammed the door, and I stood up, crying.  Why wouldn't he listen to me?  Why was he being such a dick?

While crying, I walked to Mason's house.  I wiped my tears away right as I knocked on the door.  I took off my hoodie, wiped my whole face with it, and dropped it into the grass beside the gravel drive way.

Mason opened it, just a little, and poked his face out.  When he saw it was me, he opened the door a little more.  "Are you with anybody?"  I shook my head, no.  "Come in, hurry."  I walked inside, and he leaned against the door.  "I don't think you should be here today, Tear Drop."