The judges are all well-known people in the culinary arts world. He is even more worried that the disciple will offend these people. It may be fine if he is alive, but if he dies, I am afraid that the disciple will have a difficult life in the culinary arts world. He is even more worried that the disciple will have a hard time after today's experience. The attack failed, and these were not what he expected, so he hurriedly stood up to stop him, for fear that he would offend others to death.

"Everyone, as the saying goes, a master is like a father. I am here to apologize to you all. My disciple has always been smooth sailing and is a little complacent and proud. I will teach you well when I go back. I can't help it." Mr. Liu turned around and scolded Li Yaqiang. "Why don't you leave quickly? You should hone your character."

After a few steps, Mr. Liu looked back at Chen Qian's indifferent character and nodded with satisfaction. This woman has a good temperament and will definitely become a success in the future. Daqi, Old Man Zeng has a much better eye for others than he does, and he has some concerns in his heart.

This game was an eye-opener for everyone, and they left with lots of discussions.

Chen Qian said calmly: "Teacher, where should we go next?"

"Haha, you did a good job." Mr. Zeng said with a smile: "Let's go, I will continue to take you to the Food Association. There are no more ingredients here. Looks good: "His mood improved inexplicably. Old Liu is his old enemy and has not won for so many years, but his disciple is good. Although it is only a draw, how long has his disciple been studying? How long has Chen Yaqiang been studying? It was different. He was full of confidence that through his careful teaching, his disciple would be better than Old Man Liu's disciple.

"Teacher, Mr. Liu won't hold a grudge against us!" Chen Qian asked cautiously. She didn't want to offend anyone on her first day in the culinary world, and judging from the situation of an old senior who was similar to her teacher, she wanted to work as a chef in the future. What can the art world do? Doesn't it cost people's lives?

Old man Zeng is an old man, and of course he can see his apprentice's worries. After living for so many years, he can't even figure out the thoughts of a teenage girl. Wouldn't he have lived in vain for decades?

"Don't worry, Mr. Liu and I are enemies just because of our cooking skills. In private, we are still good friends and have a good relationship. He is not such a narrow-minded person. He should thank you! Don't worry! I won't embarrass you."

" Thank you?" Chen Qian curled her lips and thanked her! As long as she doesn't hold a grudge, she will be Amitabha.

Mr. Zeng touched his chin, "It's true that his disciple has a bad mind. As a teacher, I guarantee that Old Man Liu won't do anything to him. Today, it seems that his disciple is not a generous man. He must be more careful. I hope the one named Li Yaqiang can withstand it." If you can withstand today's blow and have the right attitude, you may be able to achieve great things, otherwise it will be ruined. To be honest, I have seen him more than once. His talent in cooking is really nothing to say."

"That's it!" Chen Qian She was relieved and came to the Food Association. It was an eye-opener for her. There are countless people learning cooking skills after the apocalypse. To survive, there are some cooking enthusiasts, in short, there are everyone.

The Food Association is divided into four floors. The first floor has a variety of ingredients. The second floor is slightly more precious than the first floor. The third floor is more expensive than the second floor. The first floor is for those who come to learn simple cooking skills. The fourth floor is a place for people with status in the Food Association to practice their cooking skills. The fourth floor is a place for people with status to practice their cooking skills. The second floor is a place for examinations.

Chefs need to take exams. There are several levels of ordinary chefs, first-class chefs, senior chefs, top chefs, special chefs, kitchen kings, and kitchen gods. So far, there is no one kitchen god, but there are several kitchen kings. Among them, Mr. Zeng and Mr. Liu They are all among the chef kings and have extremely high status.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became rich after dressing up as a fisherman's girl , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After Bai Yueguang's substitute lost his soul , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I became famous in the universe by spreading intangible cultural heritage , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The story of growing up a strange uncle , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Three Musketeers from Time Travel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Enchanting Soul of Rebirth , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Beauty in the Vase , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Salted Fish Cultivation Super Happy , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] The Second Miss of the Republic of China , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Live a Happy Life

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top