Chapter 21

Meerab didn't come out of her room for fifteen days.
Murtasim was also not allowed in her room. She was completely silent. After knowing everything that day in the hospital, she grabbed Murtasim's collar and screamed, cried and went crazy. And calmed down after coming home. Murtasim tried many times to talk to her but could not. Feeling guilty, he didn't dare.

Murtasim was sitting in his room drinking. He was drunk. He could not keep the balance of his body and did not have the strength to get up. There was a lot of pain in his chest.

The guilt of killing his own innocent child with his own hands may not end in this birth.

"I'm a murderer. I killed my baby. Meerab, you were right. I am not fit to be a father. How could I be so careless after you told me so many times?
Why couldn't I be more careful with you, my baby? Why I could not take care? I could not touch the little child. I could not caress. What have I done? All my power is wasted today. I have exhausted everything."

Murtasim was crying. He was crying like a child for the loss of his child. Today he understood what the child is for the father. And what he was for his father. After his mother's death, his father took great care of him, kept him, never let him suffer. But he could not be an ideal father like his father.

Meerab stood in front of the mirror. Her appearance has changed a lot in these few days. Her face turned pale. Looking at her face surrounded by sadness, it seems that a big accident has really happened in her life. A precious resource was lost from life. How carelessly the days passed.

Then Meerab's eyes fell on her stomach. She gently touched her stomach with her right hand. As soon as she touched her stomach, two drops of water rolled down her cheeks from her eyes.

She removed her hand from her stomach and looked at herself in the mirror. Unknowingly, she smiled softly. She could clearly see that smile in the mirror. How beautiful, sweet that smile was. How fascinating. She didn't know how long she had smiled such a beautiful, holy smile.

She went to the balcony and stood. The sun has gone west. After a while, darkness will descend on the earth. Deep darkness will engulf the world.

She let go of her hair and a gentle breeze blew through the hair.

"I have done it Murtasim. I have been able to be harsh with you. I will punish you with such severity. I will make you die bit by bit as I died bit by bit. I will avenge my Bhai, Bhabi and their child. You hurt them a lot. You killed safe people for your own interests. What crime did they do? Why are you so inhuman? How can a person be so cruel? I will also be cruel to you. I will make you so disgusted with life."

.

.

.

Anita was waiting for Sejan on the bridge for a long time. Her white salwar-kameez was gently swaying in the gentle breeze. Today she combed her hair. And there was no makeup on her face. If Sejan thought of something else when she put on makeup, she couldn't with shame and hesitation.

She looked down from the bridge watching the waves. She turned around at the sound of a car stopping. Sejan has arrived. He got out of the car. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants. Shirt was in. Sejan got down and slowly stood in front of Anita.

Anita asked,
"How are you?"

"Good. What about you?"

"Going on as before."

Sejan sat on the bridge. Anita was a little scared. The traffic on this bridge is less and many people come here in the afternoon for sightseeing. Many people come to visit with lovers, friends or family.