Chapter 12

The Maghrib Azan was floating away and Meerab was standing on the balcony. Cold winds were blowing and the sky was cloudy and it seemed to be raining.

Coming into the room from the balcony, Meerab saw Murtasim getting ready. She went to bed and took her phone in her hand. After getting ready, Murtasim was checking the bullets in the revolver and seeing that, Meerab stood up a little scared and asked,

"Where are you going at this time?And why is it in your hands?"

Murtasim looked at her frightened face and said, "I'm going to Sejan's house. Have some work."

"He will come as soon as you call him. Why do you need to go there?" Meerab said.

"I need to go. I have an understanding with him. I'm suspecting Sejan." Murtasim said.

"Sejan bhai! What are you saying? You're carrying a revolver for this?" Meerab asked.

"Hmm. I may need it to pay off his debts." Murtasim answered.

Hearing him, Meerab became stunned. Sejan has always been a good man. She doesn't think Sejan can do anything like that.

"Murtasim, you're making a mistake. As far as I understand in these few days, Sejan bhai can give his life for you. He will not deceive you. He knows you very well. I don't think he will do such a thing. Maybe it's a conspiracy. The first time I was targeted, now it's  Sejan bhai. So I'm asking you not to take any wrong steps knowingly. Talk to him first and clear everything."

"Hmm. I'll talk first. I'm going." Murtasim said.

"Please, keep your mind cool. Try to know everything. Don't do anything out of anger. I'm very worried." Meerab said.

Taking the revolver, Murtasim looked at her once and left. Meerab sighed and sat down on the bed. She was very worried. It seemed that Murtasim would do any harm to Sejan.

Sejan is so loyal to Murtasim. He supports him in all his endeavors, but he does not say anything even if it seems wrong to him. Yet Murtasim was suspecting Sejan.

Meerab was wondering if Murtasim has any suspected disease!!

She was very curious to know what would happen there? What if Murtasim had taken her with him? She once thought that she would call Sejan and tell him everything but she did not call for fear of Murtasim. What if Murtasim gets angry when he finds out? Her hands and feet were numb while thinking.

.
.

Sejan was making coffee in the kitchen. He lives alone in his house. His housekeeper leaves early in the evening. He likes to be alone. As soon as Sejan made coffee and poured it into the mug, the calling bell rang.

Leaving the coffee mug on the dining table, he opened the door and was shocked seeing Murtasim. He was looking at Murtasim in surprise. He was supposed to be surprised. Because Murtasim usually does not come to his house. He doesn't even remember when Murtasim came to his house last time.

"Bhai, you!" Sejan said.

Murtasim entered and looking around, he said, "Can't I come? Am I forbidden to come here?"

Sejan smiled softly and said,
"It's your home. You can come whenever you want."

Murtasim sat comfortably on the sofa and put his feet on the table. Sejan was standing there quietly. He didn't like Murtasim's attitude. He knew very well that Murtasim did not come here unnecessarily.

"Sejan, who did you tell about the meeting?" Murtasim asked.

Sejan was not surprised. He had been thinking about it since morning. He also knew that Murtasim would question him.