22 - the bathroom pt.2 🌶️

I immediately let out a long moan which Josh responds to by softly pushing his tongue between my folds and slowly licking through them.
Then he starts to plant a number of soft, wet kisses all around the skin that feels like being on fire and nibbles at the sensitive skin on my inner thigh.
He then lays his free hand onto my butt cheek and firmly grips it. A slightly pained moan escapes me at the sensation of his fingers digging into my skin and even though he is holding me tight, I grip my right hand onto his arm and let the left one rest on his shoulder. The fact that I can feel his shoulder from the current position underlines the sheer size of this man. He has to be at least 6'5.
Again he starts kissing my thighs and every inch of skin around my aching pussy. It's torturous how he goes so near but never fully gives me what I need. His tongue.
I cry out as his teeth clamp down on a sensitive spot immediately next to my throbbing folds.

"Josh", I plead but he only reacts by biting down again and I let out an uncontrollable moan.

All of the sudden he stands up, lifting me with him in the process with it and a few seconds later I'm seated onto the counter again. I let myself fall back onto the tiles and hiss at the cold feeling as I lean against the wall.
Then Josh's lips touch my nipple. I moan as he softly explores the skin around it before sucking it into his mouth and drifting his tongue around it in a way that shoots me into a whole new universe. As soon as his tongue meets my other nipple, his hand starts twirling the prior one and I almost come apart at the sheer overflow of sensations.

"Josh", I moan his name and shortly afterwards his teeth are grazing the sensitive buds.
Fucking oblivion.

After what feels like an eternity he slowly starts to make his way down my torso before kneeling down in front of me.
He is kneeling. In front of me. And I almost come from the sight of it. Then his hands push between my thighs and spread them apart.

"So wet", he rumbles "and all just for me."

I moan at his words and immediately feel his tongue on my pussy.
Exactly. What. I. Need.

God I want it so much it hurts.

At the second stroke of tongue which he finishes by flicking the tip of it over my clit I plunge my right hand into his dark hair and use the other one to steady me on the counter. A chuckle rumbles against my clit and I shake vigorously from the unexpected sensation.
With each following stroke, he intensifies the pressure and eventually starts to circle my clit with the tip of his skilled tongue.
Then he sucks it into his mouth and I explode.
The orgasm shoots through me so unexpectedly that I scream and moan as his tongue presumes to lick over the tingling bud as if it were his lifeline.
Energy rumbles through my veins and the airflow stops with every second of this orgasm.
I clench my thighs around his face as the climax slowly wears off but he spreads my thighs and holds them in place while lapping up my juices.
The fact that he continues to lick me after an orgasm is almost unbearable and I moan and groan as his tongue alternates between long pushing strokes and soft flicks of my clit.

„Josh, I cant- this is too much", I pant with my eyes clenched close while trying to desperately concentrate on not straining myself against him.

He sucks my aching throbbing bud into his mouth and I wince as his teeth graze the overstimulated nerve bundle.

"You came too fast my love. Now you live with the consequences."

And then his tongue circles my entrance and I almost rip apart from the sheer anticipation.
His tongue plunges deep inside of me and I moan as he grazes my inner walls.

"Josh", I moan again which he requits by starting to fuck me with his tongue. It feels like heaven and hell at the same time and the second orgasm is already coiling low inside of my stomach.
I push myself against him in an attempt to grind into his mouth but the current position and his hand placement on my hip and thigh does not leave me any room for it.
His tongue slips out of me and immediately pushes between my aching folds again.
His attention shifts to my clit which he starts to suck and lick in a way that lets me feel like never before.
And there's not a single man that has ever made me feel like this, not even during sex.
It's indescribable.
The next few minutes pass with Josh eating me out to an extent that sends tears streaking down my face. Still, I focus solely on suppressing the climax, on holding on a tiny bit longer. 
I moan and cry when Josh decides to softly bite down on my clitoris but my orgasm is only seconds away which he seems to realize.
A number of incredibly fast and skilled strokes over the nerve bundle send me flying over the edge and it's all I can do not to start crying from the impact it has on me.
Black spots enter my vision and I lose all sense of reality as blood rushes through my veins so fast that I can hear it. My muscles give out and I feel like falling into a deep pit, endlessly falling without an end.
I stay in the same position until I suddenly feel something warm pooling around me. With all my remaining strength I open my eyes and see myself inside of the bathtub, Josh's arms wrapped around me while he slowly lowers me into the water.
I let him take control and slowly afterwards feel water trickling down the side of my head.
He sets down the little cup that he used to wet my hair and kneels down next to the tub, then puts his hand onto my cheek.

"Thats what happens when you tell me to fuck off.", his voice is ringing right next to my ear and I jump at the soft tingling sensation on the shell of it.

Even though, my orgasm has already worn off the effects still linger and I don't have full control over my muscles yet.
So when Josh removes his hand to grab the cup again my head falls to the side and slams into the side of the bathtub.

—————————————————-

A good amount of spice with a tiny cliffhanger-

Exactly my thing 😎

Hope you enjoyed it!

Trying to write every day at the moment so updating either tonight or tomorrow!