19 - another procedure...

When I wake up again, I'm swaying around in Josh's arms as he is carrying me down the hallway again into a different room. It takes me all the way there to actually wake up but when he closes the door behind him with a soft click and I open my eyes, I'm as awake as probably never before.
A fucking gynecological chair and many different other devices make my chest clench but Josh only positions me on the chair.
It's big and not uncomfortable yet as my legs are not spread and the holsters holding them are tucked in neatly.
Only a second later, though, hands find themselves at my pants, pushing two thumbs inside and slowly pulling them down.
I clench my hands around the armrests to my sides and resist the urge of protesting.
Soon, I'm only laying there in panties.
Josh turns away to lay the bloodstained pants somewhere I can't see and I can see Patrick on the other side of the room, his back turned to me in a way that doesn't allow me to see anything of what he is doing.
The silence is heavy, pushing down into my chest and constricting my oxygen.
I start taking big long breaths in an attempt to calm my breathing while I close my eyes and urge my muscles to lessen the tension.
Something soft is being spread over my body and I quickly realize that it's Josh's doing who is now dressed in scrubs again.
He pulls a stool closer and sits down on it. Then he takes my hand between his and our eyes meet.

"Lucy. Patrick is preparing the ultrasonic device, we should be able to start within the next few minutes. I will monitor everything with a normal ultrasound meanwhile. It will be uncomfortable but not specifically painful okay?"

All I manage is a nod.

"I'll take off your underwear now. Remember, he's done this before so try to simply relax. I'll be here the whole time."

A quiet "okay" escapes my lips and dread fills my veins as Patrick turns around and starts walking over. Josh gets up pulls the blanket off again, then I can hear the sound of fabric being cut and the cold air meets my most sensitive spot.
Patrick is turned to the side, not watching as Josh pushes the holsters up and apart, leaving me spread wide open before he drapes the blanket over me again to shield me from the cold.
He then attaches a new tube to my IV and sticks the EKG stickers back onto my torso.

"I'll start now Lucy. You will feel an uncomfortable pressure-"

"Wait, wait, wait, what the hell is even happening I don't know-"

Patrick retreats and Josh's hand enters my vision, cupping my cheek gently.

"Some things are better left unknown Luce. It'll just make you panic."

Our eyes catch and hold onto one another. Even when I can feel the presence of Patrick again, the sound of latex being pulled over skin and finally the blanket being pulled off my body, I don't break the eye contact.
A whimper escapes my lips when cold metal meets my entrance and slowly pushes inside of me.

"Just the speculum. Don't look down."

I comply and keep my eyes glued to Josh's as Patrick finishes the adjustments and opens me up.

"Josh, I'm going to insert now. Prepare the ultrasound. Lucy, try not to tense. I'll try to make it as fast as possible."

Just a second later Josh leaves me and I can feel something being inserted into me. I jerk at the feeling when the cold metal scrapes against my inner walls but curl my fists around the armrests to resist any further movements.

"This might hurt a little-"

My back pushes through at the pain exploding inside of me. Josh's hands immediately reappear and gently push me down. But the pain remains and I whimper heavily.

"Almost there Lucy. Josh check the placement."

The all to well known cold feeling of the ultrasound device comes back and manages to steal my attention for a few seconds before Patrick pushes the device to its final position and I grit my teeth in agony.

"Take a look. You see this here? Clearly twisted."

"Is that- That looks like- That son of a bitch."

Silence envelops us for a second.

"Lucy, where did you get this surgery done? Which hospital?"

Patrick's voice is soft but I can hear the tension seeking through.

"Clinic in the northern part of the city- I don't remember the name but my doctor was Dr. Dominguez."

"I will kill him."

Josh's voice is dreadful and dark, making me immediately tense.

"Why, what-?"

"Looks like he was a little- imprecise."

"Are you fucking kidding me Pat? It's fucking obvious that he didn't perform the surgery correctly."

Josh steps away and plunges his hands into his dark hair. It's the first time I ever see him loosing his composure as he lets his hands drift over his hair and into his nape, looking up at the ceiling.

"Lucy, the part that was supposed to be removed entirely in the surgery, hasn't been. There's parts left that are most likely a catalyst or reason for the twisting."

What?

Shit.

"God."

Josh returns to his brother and drapes the blanket back over me.

"He's going to regret that. I will make him suffer for-"

My hand collides with his arm and a second later his eyes are on mine.
I don't speak a word but he understands.
That it's not revenge I'm seeking right now but rather a solution for this problem.
The next minutes pass in a slur, Patrick and Josh discussing the next steps until they finally remove the device and the speculum again. I immediately slump in relief and a few tears escape me.
Another burden climbed.

————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey guyssss!

I'm trying to show Josh from different angles, I hope you like this 'other' side of him! ;)

We love a protective guy hm?