Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!

Start from the beginning

"HYUNG!" he can hear the three makneas shout in panic as the hyung line comes into action making their way to Yoongi as Namjoon hold Yoongi and starts the Heimlich. Yoongi can feel his bones being crushed as the bigger and stronger man keeps working to get the bite out.

The lack of oxygen is getting for him and he starts to feel dizzy as he finally feels the bite get lose. It flies out of his mouth right in the middle of the table were there is almost no food left.

Namjoon put Yoongi down on the ground again but his body is weak and the world still spins and his knees can't carry the weight, Namjoon slowly lowers the older to the ground and softly Yoongi can hear someone cry.

He turns his head around to see Jimin standing there with the other makneas.
"It's fine, I am sorry I scared you." He says his voice sounds hoarse.
"You ok?" Jin asks looking at Yoongi kneeling in front of him, Yoongi just not as talking hurts his throat and his voice isn't what is used to be..
"I think this day hates you." Hosoek says to lighten up the mood.
"I thinks so too." Jin says helping Yoongi up again as he can see that the man is ready.

Yoongi walks up to Jimin and wraps his arms around the younger who clams closely to him not letting the older go out of his grip.
"I am fine." Yoongi whispers as Jimin now nods letting the older go as they all make themselves ready to sleep.

"Can I sleep with you?" the soft voice of Jimin is close to Yoongi.
"ugh.." Yoongi says, not really the type to let that happen often, but he still sees the fear in the eyes of the younger as he nods his head and the younger climbs in hugging him tiedly.

****

Yoongi opens his eyes and can feel how his throat already feels a lot better and he gets out of bed, still feeling the arms of Jimin around him. Jimin wakes up from the movement and looks with tired eyes at the man getting ready.
"I am fine." He says as his voices sound fine too again and gets himself ready to take a shower.

After that he waits for the others to get ready as they need to shoot scenes for a music video, as everyone is ready for the day they start with breakfast and Yoongi looks at the food for a bit before starting to eat feeling all eyes on him.

"Guys, seriously I am fine. Yesterday was just not my day." He says smiling as he takes another bite and the other smile not really sure if the older is lying or that he is really fine.

But fast the whole admoshare changes, as it seems like that Yoongi is really doing fine just like the other members.

"you all ready we need to go!" Namjoon says as everyone runs into the car the drive starts.

"look how beautiful it is here." Jin says looking around just like the others. They are on their way to a place with little valley so they can shoot from up high and down to have the most beautiful golden moments of the day.

The get out of the car and the staff has already set up a lot so they can fastly start with shooting the scenes, as after a hour everything is ready the boys get them self into position to the first group shoot and they start to dance on the music feeling every bit of the upcoming sun on their body.

After different scenes it is time for Yoongi final scene before he finally can take place into the shadows feeling tired and exhausted.

"Can someone please do something about his hair?!" the director shouts as a hairstylist runs up to the hills that Yoongi is now standing on ready to walk down for that scene.

The stylist looks at Yoongi for a long time and Yoongi gets an uncomfortable feeling as he slowly takes step back as the hairstylaist doesn't seem to make a move to do his hair. He looks around waiting for a different staff member but he and the stylist are the only one on top. Even though the hill isn't that high he is sure the others can hear him yell if he wants a different stylist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIX hHIS HAIR." The director screams but once again the stylist doesn't move making Yoongi more uncomfortable and the members start Hoseok starts to run towards the scene to ask want is wrong as the stylist pushes Yoongi just as Hoseok gets on top.

He sees how Yoongi falls backwards of the hill and for a moment he disappears out of his sight. Hoseok runs to the edge trying to get a look at Yoongi as the boy is still falling down at the rocky hill side.

Hoseok can feel the tears well up as Yoongis body finally stops moving and his face is facing the ground. Hoseok waits for Yoongi to get up but the body doesn't move. Hoseok has no idea what happens behind him as he hear the other members run towards the scene with staff members all running behind and infront of them. He sees staff members running towards Yoongi and someone on the phone calling the ambulance.

It happens all so fast, a little pool of blood is forming above his head, the ambulance arrives faster than the boys could have wished for and before they know it the only thing left on that place is the little pool of blood of their Yoongi.

****

"Why did this happen?" Jungkook asks.
"I hope that the stylist is fired and gets locked up." Jin says anger looking at the other members as they are waiting in the waiting room while Yoongi it has been 2 whole hours since the event and everyone is still shaking up.

Finally a doctor come in and looks sad at the members.
"Is he ok?" Hoseok asks getting the feeling that something is very wrong.

The doctor shakes his head slowly.
"I am sorry to say that he is not ok, he just a major surgery because of an internal bleeding, his shoulder seems to be pretty damaged as well, and till he wakes up we don't know if he has a concussion or not." The doctor looks sad.
"Is he going to be ok?" Namjoon asks feeling extremely worried.
"If he wakes up, he will need therapy for his shoulder so it can move properly, and even then I don't know if he can do everything. I already saw that he a surgery before on the same shoulder, so we just have to wait. But we just have to wait if he wakes up."
"when he wakes up." Jin says, knowing that the doctor can't say that as he can't give false hope but he can and he will to ensure himself and the others.

Hours pass by, time is filled by worry and anger. The members are keeping themselves busy trying to get the anger out as for now it seems that the stylist is in lock up.
"why would someone wants to hurt him?" Jungkook asks with anger in his voice.
"you will never know what goes on inside someone else mind." Namjoon says.
"What if he never wakes up." Hoseok asks but Jin looks at him with the look that says: don't think like that.

Just as Jin wants to speak those words the door opens and the doctor walks in once again but this time with a smile on his face.
"He only has a little concussion, I have no idea how he managed that but he is very lucky with it." The doctor says. It takes only a sec to realize that that mean that Yoongi is awake.
"Can we see him?" Jimin asks, the doctor looks at them.
"Two at the time please." He says and they start doing rock paper scissors leading in that Jungkook and Namjoon can go in first followed by Jimin and Jin and lastly Taehyung and Hoseok.

"is she captured?" Yoongi asks as they walk in shocked at the sight of seeing their hyung in the hospital gown and bandaged all over his body.

"yeah, how are you?" Namjoon asks, seeing the relieve on Yoongi face.
"everyone else fine?" Yoongi asks, again Namjoon nods as Jungkook runs towards the older and hugs him.
"don't even do that again."
"I don't choose to be push down the hill." Yoongi says with a soft smile.
"you'll be ok." Jungkook whispers as Yoongi just nods.

It take two whole days for Yoongi to get discharged from the hospital, sadly they needed to postpone the concert due the incident even though Yoongi begged not too. But he know it would be better to do it.

He needed therapy for his shoulder and it took him another two months to totally recover without having a sergury one again. The members never left his side, they made sure he got everything he needed. Give him lots of hugs and moment to never forget, outside of that it took them a while to let new stylist into the group.

As the one got locked up the needed a new one, but there was a lot of fear afraid that something like this will happen again. The members didn't left Yoongi side even though he kept telling them it was ok to do so. But they just didn't want to risk seeing him again down that hill even though they are back in home taking the time to recover.

For Hoseok it took him a while to get the picture out and he was the most protective over the man ever since he wasn't able to protect him then.

It took sadly half a year to continue with their tour but no one really cared as long as Yoongi was alright everything was alright.