𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙮

⚠️: Acts of violence, usage of weapons and adult language ahead.

Simoné's POV

Something about this woman really draws me in. She's got this whole 'soft girl' aura going on and I'm not used to that. My ex was more of the aggressive type, which at the time I thought was sexy, of course. But this one, she reminds me of some sort of real life Disney Princess. The type that brings Prince Charming out of you, and I'm NO Prince Charming. I'd like to think of myself as more of The Beast. But I can also tell she's really sensitive and shy, I find it pretty adorable.

With my feet up on the desk of my office, I sat back in my chair and sipped my whiskey as I waited.

Mr. Swiper from Dora the Explorer, should be coming through the door any second now and I was excited. Too excited.

There was a firm knock on the door, just as the thought passed. "It's open."

The door swung open and there was two of my men on each side of the sneaky bastard, holding him still ,while he was in handcuffs. "This is the one, boss. Brandon Carls."

Pathetic.

I nodded, took one last sip of my whiskey and sat the glass down on my desk, before getting up from my seat to approach him.

"Greetings, my brotha." I grinned, stuffing my hands into each side of my pockets.

"P-please don't hurt me sir- I- I mean, ma'am. I swear, I di-

I grabbed him harshly by the collar of his shirt and spat straight in his face as he turned away in disgust. "Don't come into my office and disrespect my fucking pronouns , dick cheese. You know what the fuck I am."

I dropped him to the floor and kicked his head with force as he groaned out in pain. "Ahh! You fucking bitch!"

I chuckled and snatched out a revolver from my pocket, aiming it down at him. "Get the fuck up."

Frightened for his life, the man scooted across the floor, his body trembling in fear.

"NOW!"

The man scurried off the floor with the best of his ability, while still in cuffs. I threw him down  on the chair in front of me and knelt before him.

"What sort of shithole operation are you working for that taught you to steal from my property?" I gritted, pressing my firearm against his leg.

"I-i don't even know what you're talking about. I was just passing through."

I chuckled. "Just passing through? This isn't a playground. You can't even get into my lair without going through my security."

I shot right through his leg and he hollered and cried out to the top of his lungs. "I don't like to fucking repeat myself, but I'll give you one more chance to give me a valid answer. Who the FUCK do you work for?"

The dickhead just trembled and cried like a little pussy, hardly able to get words out of his mouth.

I rolled my eyes, exhaling deeply as I stood up. "Useless." I shot him straight in the chest and the man's body went limb on the chair as he died instantly.

"Get him out of here..." I demanded to the men before stepping out of my office.

"Yes, boss."

•••••••••••••••••••

Cianni's POV

*gunshot*

I gasped and shot up from my chair when I heard it. Even the chefs ran quickly to a hiding place.

"Oh my god, what was that??!" I panicked and looked over at Kyle. The other guards had rushed downstairs, reaching for their own weapons in their pockets.

"I don't know...."Even he looked a bit alarmed, but there was no fear in his expression.  It was more of curiosity. Meanwhile, my heart was pounding out of my chest. For all I know, the suspect is here, shooting up the place and is probably after simoné.

"Wait here. Do not move." Kyle walked towards the exit.

"Where are you going?? You can't just leave me here!" I panted with extreme anxiety but Kyle just held a single finger to his lips, indicating for me to be quiet.

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to see what's going on."

"But—

Before I could say anything else, he was already out of sight. Not knowing what else to do, I ran to a corner and curled up with my knees to my chest. I couldn't stop trembling

.*another gunshot*

I jumped in shock and whimpered with fear, as tears began streaming down my face. What if he got Kyle too?

"Oh God..." I covered my mouth and sobbed hard, trying not to make too much noise in case the shooter hears me.

Only seconds later, I could hear footsteps walking up the stairs, approaching closer to this room and I couldn't help it. This was it. This was probably the end of me.
I cried and cried and cried; loud and hysterically. My body was still trembling as I kept my face buried in my arms. I was sweating too and I honestly felt like I could pass out at any second.

Suddenly there was a hand felt resting against my shoulder and I screamed, without even looking up from my arms.

"P-please don't....ki-kill me." I stuttered in between loud sobs. "I have nothing to do with this."

"Cianni??!" The voice raised a little to get my attention. I looked up and saw Kyle with a concerned expression on his face. "Hun, are you okay??"

I looked at him like he was mad.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you here. If I had known you'd react like this, I wouldn't have left."

Oh hell no. I want to go..

I stood up slowly, my vision still blurred with tears and I felt a headache coming on. "Where is Simoné?"

"She's right downstairs, waiting for you. I was actually going to take you right to her. Come on." Kyle lead me to the door, his eyes still glued to me with concern. "Is there anything I can get you?"

"No.." I responded blandly, as we walked down the steps. I knew he was feeling terrible and kind of guilty about leaving me, but he should. I'm not cut out to be subtle in situations like this.

We reached the bottom of the steps and there Simoné was, sitting at the side of the bar. I had never been so happy, angry and relieved to see ONE person throughout my entire existence.

•••••••••••••••

Simone's POV

I sat at the bar, taking in my third glass of whiskey for the night as I waited for Kyle to send Cianni down. Im probably gonna crash as soon as we get to the house. I'm so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open right now.

Finally, I spotted her coming down the stairs and I felt a rush of worry as I took in her appearance. She looked worn down and her eyes were bloodshot red. Shit..

Still holding my glass, I stood carefully from my seat, as she approached me. "Hey Princess ..you ready to g-

I was cut off, by a stinging feeling to my cheek, causing my face to shift sideways with force. She had slapped me dead in the face. My jaw clenched a little as I slowly brought my attention back down to her. I didn't feel any anger about it. I didn't even feel the need to lose my temper or do it back. I just stared into her glossy eyes, without saying a word.

"Just take me home. Now!" And with that, she stormed towards the exit, leaving me alone with Kyle, who stood there in shock.

"....I sincerely owe you my deepest apologies, boss. This all my faul-

I held up a hand, signaling him to save the explanation. "We'll discuss it in the morning. Just go home and get some rest. Lock up when you leave."

"Yes, Boss. Thank you and have a good night."

"Likewise."
I nodded and exited the building.