𝙎𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

Don't get me wrong, I felt terrible for ditching simoné at the dinner table thirty minutes ago, but I couldn't help it. It was too soon to tell my story and I know that's what she wanted to get out of me. Anyone would want to know, but I'm just not ready.

After my little break down, I finally decided upon taking that much needed shower. Perhaps a deep, warm cleanse will help me to clear my head.

After stripping down out of my musty, six month old clothing, I glared at myself through the large mirror before me. It's been a while since I've seen my own reflection. Isn't that sad? My petite and boney frame, causing additional sadness to my heart. I knew that I had been suffering an unhealthy and drastic weight loss. I wasn't always this tiny. I used to have body. I used to have curves..but all of that vanished when I went hungry. I was now officially underweight and I looked ill.

Another tear slid down my cheek as the water from the hot shower began fogging up the mirror and blocking me from my view, so I took that as my cue to step into the tub.

I exhaled softly as the warm water ran down my hair and body soothingly, helping to release all negative thoughts that had been cluttering my head for the past six months.

I spotted a shelf in the back corner of the shower, full of body washes, most of them brand new and unopened.

"My goodness.." I muttered to myself as I carefully reached for one of the bottles. They were all made with glass so I had to be extra cautious. These soaps had to be at least over $300 each. Now it was no secret as to where simoné gets her captivating scent from. I've never seen soap like this before in my life . I popped open the cap to the one I was holding and gave it a sniff. I swear, it was like coming in and out of heaven each time I brought it to and from my nose. This woman bathes in royalty.

Desperately, I poured some of it onto my cloth and applied it to my body, the scent driving me off the roof. This reminds me of the kind of scents people use as love spells. Because there's just no resisting someone who smells like this..

I watched as the grayish water polluted the bottom of the tub from my body of filth. Fifty percent of it probably came from my hair too, but as gross as it was, it was nice to see the dirt getting washed away.

**************************************
After about an hour, I was finally back in the bedroom, done handling all of my hygiene business. It felt so good to be fresh all over. I couldn't help but smile as the new scent of my body gave me a little confidence boost.
Just as I was in the process of getting dressed into the pajamas Lilian had laid out for me, there was a knock at the door.

"Uhhh...Who is it?"

"It's Simoné. Are you decent?"

"Y-yea, almost!" I shouted, while rushing on the rest of my pajamas. I was so thankful she didn't just barge right in. Some people believe they have that right since it's their space.

I mean, technically.....?

"Okay, you can come in, now." I retorted while sitting down atop the queen sized bed. The door opened slowly and simoné appeared in her black satin pajamas. Even in her sleepwear, she looked divine.

"I just wanted to come and check in on you." Her gaze sized me up briefly as I got comfortable in the bed and stretched myself out. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. And thank you so much for everything, really." I spoke shyly.

She went quiet for a good minute as if something was on her mind. She sighed and took a step further into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Cianni, I'd like to take care of you from now on. At least until we can get you back on your feet."

"I can't let you do th-