|'ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ '| Ghost x Reader

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

After suffering a loss in a bet, Ghost finds himself completely at your mercy, completely subject to your every whim and command...he is now helpless under your control, with no choice but to submit to your dominion.

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

(Author's note: Hi everyone! I wanted to give Ghost a different "look" since everyone always sees him as the dominant person. And don't worry, he's pretty sweet, dominant and submissive.
I really hope you enjoy my version of a submissive Ghost, and I want to thank you for all the support you are giving me! <3)

This extraordinary opportunity that has presented itself is truly a rare and precious gift that cannot be allowed to slip away. Against all odds, fate has smiled upon you and granted you victory in a bet with Ghost. Triumph seemed unimaginable, but you emerged victorious as if guided by a benevolent force. You have carefully considered the most fitting punishment for your mischievous boyfriend. It has been decreed: he will be bound by the chains of obedience, completely subservient to your every whim and command.

"You couldn't have chosen a more foolish punishment than this," Ghost complained, rolling his eyes as he knelt on the floor before you. Even though his face was still hidden by the black balaclava, you could clearly see the irritation in his eyes.

After carefully removing your earrings and placing them in the gorgeous jewellery box resting gracefully on the antique dresser, you advanced towards Ghost with a determined stride. Gripping his chin firmly with gentleness and strength, you forced him to look directly into the captivating depths of your intense eyes.

"You lost the bet, love. Don't complain and let me have fun with you," you said in a firm yet sensual tone, never breaking eye contact with his dark and deep eyes.

Ghost's face remained impassive, his eyes fixed on you in silence for an eternity. His indecisiveness bore heavily on him, as he had always held all the power, effortlessly exerting control over you. Yet this time, there was no way out for him. He had become an impenetrable fortress, but deep down, you knew that you would sooner or later break down his defences.

"Go ahead," he grumbles irritably, his eyes darting hungrily towards your soft, inviting lips as if he's barely keeping himself from lunging forward and passionately capturing them at this very moment.

"You're already so impatient," you comment softly as you remove your hand from Ghost's jaw, remaining inches from his face.

"But I'm in charge now, don't forget," you whisper tenderly, fierce determination shining in your eyes. With a deliberate touch, your finger traces a tantalizing path along Ghost's neck, trailing up to his chiselled jaw, barely grazing his prominent Adam's apple. Your movements are deliberate and deliberate. You slowly remove his balaclava, exposing only his lips.

Ghost's breath catches in his chest as your delicate fingers tenderly lift his balaclava, revealing his vulnerable mouth. Surprise flashes in his eyes, and a hint of disbelief mixes with the growing intensity of the emotions coursing through him. As the seconds pass, the initial amazement gradually gives way to an indescribable whirlwind of feelings, which drag him into a vortex of wonder and enchantment.

"Damn," Ghost mutters, his voice low and almost uncertain.

"But please, don't play too much with me. I can't stand this for too long."