|ᴛᴏʏ| Makarov x Reader

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

Finally free from captivity in the maximum security prison, Makarov feels the vital need to satisfy his thirst for physical contact.

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

(⚠️Author's note⚠️: The content in this chapter takes on a more "intense" tone compared to previous sections. It's crucial to note that everything depicted is entirely fictional and created solely for the narrative. I do not endorse or support this type of relationship. However, I received a request to include it, and I've chosen to write it while keeping it within the confines of the story.
I sincerely hope you find enjoyment in the chapter despite its challenging nature! <3)

The long-awaited moment had finally dawned, and the culmination of relentless efforts, vast expenditures, and meticulous preparations had paved the way for triumph. Vladimir Makarov, unshackled at last, stood poised to reclaim the reins of the Konni Group.

As Makarov strode into the department store, a palpable surge of electricity charged the air. His entourage, a devoted squad of men who had executed the mission to liberate him from the formidable Zordaya prison complex, followed in his wake.

Despite enduring months in the unforgiving Gulag, Makarov emerged unscathed, with not a hint of diminished charm or menace. His presence radiated an aura of command and authority as he approached his financial backer, Milena. A hushed reverence enveloped the surroundings; a collective gaze fixated on him as if he were a deity. No one dared utter a word; all stood in a reverent circle, ready to heed their leader's every command.

"My comrades... behold our reunion!" Makarov's declaration resonated with strength and decisiveness, turning toward his men. A resounding cheer of 'Hurray' erupted from every corner as a jubilant response.

As you entered the department store, they filed through an office door, drawing closer to the group of soldiers.

"For your efforts in my absence and our success today, I offer you praise. And punishment..." Makarov's words carried weight, and by now, you found yourself at the forefront of the men, captivated by his ongoing address.

Addressing Ivan, Makarov turned his head, placing a hand on his second-in-command's shoulder and guiding him to the circle's center.

"Ivan..." Makarov's voice, confident and slightly reproachful, broke the air.

"By not trusting my plan...you wasted precious time. And timing is everything..." His words held an air of authority, leaving no room for Ivan to offer a defense.

"Commander, respectfully, I—" Ivan explained, only to be swiftly silenced by Makarov himself.

"Shhh, shh..." Makarov's gesture, a friendly hand on Ivan's shoulder, signaled a surprising softness. He motioned for Ivan to calm down, conveying an unexpected assurance that there was no imminent threat.

The revelation surprised you; you hadn't anticipated Makarov displaying such a gentle tone towards his men.

"Everyone must own their mistakes," Makarov's voice, now almost friendly and soothing, offered solace to Ivan. However, as Makarov withdrew his hand, he forcefully ripped the Konni Group symbol off Ivan's arm. A gunshot rang out, narrowly missing Ivan's head, and he crumpled lifeless to the ground.