|'ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ'| Phillip Graves x Reader

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

You and him have a secret relationship, and for Graves, every opportunity is a good one to remind you who owns you that you are his little secret... that such a secret cannot remain forever...

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

It was a simple twist of fate, an unexpected turn of events that set the wheels in motion. None of you expected something like this. From the moment you joined the enigmatic Shadow Company, you had always felt a great interest and attraction towards your boss, Phillip Graves, which grew stronger as time passed. You fought against these forbidden desires, convinced that such a bond could never blossom between you. Yet, as time slipped through your fingers like grains of sand, nothing emerged between you: no stolen glances or lingering touches to fuel the burning desire that flickered within. But it was a great surprise and amazement when Graves suddenly kissed you when the two of you were alone for the first time.

You and Graves had been involved in a clandestine relationship for several months; both of you have made a solemn pact to protect this forbidden bond, ensuring that even within the ranks of the Shadow Broker, Graves would treat you as equals and show no trace of favoritism with you to fuel suspicions.

That day was exquisitely quiet, a marked departure from our usual routine. The absence of specific orders has given soldiers a rare freedom, allowing them to determine their own path as long as it leads to productivity.

You and another shadow soldier have decided to spend that time training in hand-to-hand combat to improve your flaws and weaknesses. As you fought, a delicious, warm atmosphere enveloped your surroundings. Amidthe battle, you found yourself exchanging playful banter, bursting into laughter that echoed through the gym air. It was no longer a simple clash between adversaries but rather an innocent playfulness shared between two joyful children. Surprisingly, you welcomed this unexpected turn of events with open arms, immensely enjoying the serene tranquility and the entire situation.

Graves reluctantly left the comfort of his office after several hours, his footsteps echoing with exhaustion as he made his way to the bustling gym. The air was filled with sweat and determination when he entered that cavernous space. His men were feverishly honing their skills, sweat dripping down their brows as they trained relentlessly, wielding weapons with precision and engaging in ferocious combat reverberating through the room.

As the imposing figure of their captain came into view, every one of his men showed respect and admiration, causing them to stand tall and rigid in attention. With a simple wave of his hand, Graves waved away their greeting, allowing them to resume their tasks with renewed determination and loyalty.

However, you and your fellow soldier were positioned towards the back of the gym, away from the immediate sight of their esteemed captain. Unaware of his arrival, your attention remained fixed on your duties. With lightning speed, the soldier holds you tightly, pressing your back tightly against his unyielding chest and gripping your hands tightly behind your head. His maneuver's sheer speed and precision leave you completely helpless, rendering any attempt to resist useless. It's a disorienting sight for any observer, as the intimate proximity of your ass against his pelvis adds an unsettling layer of confusion to this intense situation.

"Really impressive, you have to teach me," you say, showing appreciation and interest in that new move. As the soldier stood behind you, he didn't have time to open his mouth and explain how he had done it before you both felt a presence at your side. With trepidation, you and the soldier turned to find Graves, his intense gaze fixed on the two of you. Silence hung heavy in the air as he scanned that awkward position the two of you were in, his expression filled with an unsettling mix of suspicion and menace. You were all too familiar with that menacing look in his eyes: he predicted nothing but trouble and impending doom.