|ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ| John Price x Reader

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

Price ignores you all day because of some documents from his latest mission, but you desperately need his attention and are willing to do anything.

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

(Author's note: I know the chapter is a little short compared to the others, but you would be bored if it was too long. Otherwise, let me know! ;] )

You've exhausted every possible effort, but his attention remains elusive. With tender affection, you gingerly massaged his tired shoulders, engaging in various topics of conversation, desperately wanting him to utter more than a few words in response. You even brought him one of his beloved cigars despite secretly wishing he would give up this dangerous habit. All of these efforts have been driven by your insatiable desire for a simple bit of attention from the man you've chosen to share the rest of your life with, your husband.

It was incredibly challenging and heartbreaking for you when he had to embark on a dangerous new mission, leaving you alone and desperate. However, the pain intensified beyond measure when he finally returned home, laden with a stack of essential documents that required his undivided attention, making him ignore you all day, not by his will.

You could never understand why Price carried out these tasks, primarily when his partner Laswell usually handled them. However, when Price took possession of those crucial documents, your presence became irrelevant.

All you have wanted is to spend moments with your beloved husband, a simple wish that shouldn't be too burdensome to ask for. However, your exhaustion increased as you waited countless moments for a simple look or word from him. Consequently, you sought comfort by engaging in household duties to release the frustration that had built up inside you.

With a deep sigh, you can't help but utter in exasperation, "Why does it always have to be the same repetitive story?" Your hands grasp the freshly dried laundry, feeling the heat on your skin as you transfer it to the basket. As you go to the room you share with Price, a sense of weariness takes over you, engulfing your weary soul.

In a fit of frustration, you carelessly spilled the entire contents of the basket, causing the clothes to scatter haphazardly across the bed. You meticulously folded each piece of clothing and placed them carefully in their place, and upon reaching your dresser, your eyes fell on something that had been lost over time. It was a gorgeous set of underwear adorned in the deepest shade of black. The panties and bra gave off an air of charm and elegance. And there, hanging delicately from the bewitching bra, was an alluring cascade of sheer velvety fabric that transformed effortlessly into a tantalizing nightgown, the fabric grazing elegantly just below your pelvis, revealing glimpses of your sensuality through its transparent threads.

You held the garment delicately, feeling nostalgia wash over you. It was a relic of the early years of your marriage, a playful tool that once brought endless fun to you and Price. However, as the years have passed, this little clothing item has gradually lost meaning in your life. It faded into the background of your memories, mostly forgotten until now. While carefully placing it in the dresser, you closed the drawer, but suddenly, as if struck by a dazzling epiphany, your mind lit up like a light bulb.

"Why not?" You asked yourself silently, a mischievous glimmer dancing in your eyes and a playful smile slowly curling at the corners of your lips. This outfit had all it takes to capture your husband's undivided attention.