|ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ| König x Reader x Ghost p1

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

As a new member of Task Force 141, your superiors want to test you and get to know you better...

↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦↤↦

(Author's note: Hello, everyone. Sorry for the delay in publishing another chapter, but I had a lot of fun with this one and let myself go... in fact, I wrote 10267 words, making it the most significant chapter I've written thus far. I sincerely hope you enjoy it! )

To say that nervousness and agitation consumed you would be an egregious understatement. At that moment, the overwhelming desire pulsating within you was to escape the current situation.

A mere few months ago, you heeded the advice of your friend Farah and joined Task Force 141, becoming an additional member for a crucial mission. However, you must still be recognized as a faithful member despite your involvement. The need to paint a comprehensive picture of your abilities and what set you apart led the team to label you as nothing more than the 'recruit'' Captain Price needed to grasp why Farah vouched for you.

You weren't the sole newcomer to the squad; a renowned soldier had arrived before you, someone indispensable for the impending mission.

You are the only woman among a sea of men most of the time. Surprisingly, you didn't mind it much; they treated you respectfully, acknowledging your capabilities regardless of gender. Yet, being surrounded by such attractive men gave you an unexpected sense of comfort. However, this didn't deter you from fixating on two superiors: Ghost and König. Their robust, towering figures, combined with the enigma of their concealed faces, fueled your curiosity, leading you to steal glances at them frequently.

Fate, however, didn't smile upon you. Due to a dormitory reshuffling, you cohabited with Ghost and König indefinitely. As a recent addition, acceptance was your only option in this unanticipated arrangement.

In the confines of your new dormitory, a substantial space housing three single beds with generous gaps in between, drawers for the meager possessions you brought, and a scattering of decorations that failed to dispel the prevailing seriousness, you felt the weight of the atmosphere pressing down. Unpacking your bag on the assigned bed, a palpable tension lingered as Ghost and König occupied their respective beds. The intensity of their gazes bore into you, and the undeniable truth gnawed at your consciousness—you were now under the intimidating scrutiny of these two figures.

"You're quiet, rookie." Ghost's resonant British accent echoes, his lifeless black eyes piercing through his skull mask, fixated on you. Meanwhile, König, shrouded in his sniper hood, observes you in silence from his bed.

"I'm naturally that way, sir," you respond instinctively, head lowered as you complete your tasks. The situation is undeniably awkward; having spent the past months discreetly studying them, you now find yourself compelled to coexist in a room with these two individuals, a circumstance that fails to provide much comfort.

Ghost leans on the bed frame, arms crossed, and a smirk on his lips.

"Hm..." he muses. "I don't think we've ever had another woman on the team besides Farah. You dare to walk into a barracks full of all men." On the other bed, König remains silent, his head slightly lowered as he fixes his gaze on you from behind the hood of his sniper mask.