Dinner in restaurant

Start from the beginning

Avu-: na I never hate it...

Vaishu-: but muffin as much as I know you... You don't like to eat sushi, you make faces just by seeing it...

Avu(stammering)-: h.. haa.. w.. woh... B.. but yeah... I wanna try it today as we should always try different foods... Yeah I wanna try it... She says while sidnavi just hummed looking at her suspiciously who was looking otherside.

After sometime, their dinner arrived and seeing sushi Avu makes a weird face. She looks at Ayansh who picks up the chopsticks, she too picks it up and tries to open it as he did but she wasn't able to. Sid shakes his head and takes the chopsticks and gives it her back after opening it. She tries to hold it correctly but she wasn't able to, Sid was about to help her but before he could Ayansh helps her and teaches her how to eat it with chopsticks. Avu being a quick learner, learns it and gets excited when she holds it properly.

Ayansh-: now pick it up nd dip it in soy sauce and then try it... He guides her and Avu does as he says. How it tastes...??

Avu-: not bad... Infact it's awesome... I was a fool to not eat it before... I'm loving it... She says while Ayansh smiles and they all continues eating their food.

Sid-: enough of eating sushi... Now eat something else also... He says while snatching the plate of sushi from her while she pouts and tries to take it back from him but Sid denies her sternly. Eat this salad or else I'm cancelling your dessert... He orders her while Avu looks cryingly towards abhi who shrugs his shoulder.

Abhi-: he's right... Eat it... He says while eating and Sid forwards his plate towards her who makes faces.

Ayansh-: If she doesn't want then please don't force her... I mean she can eat something else too of her choice which would be healthy too... He tries to explains them while Sid looks at him sharply making him look down.

Avu-: yupp... You only understand me aayu... Or else no one here understand me... I love you... She says dramatically and hugs him while others gets shocked.

Sid pulls Avu towards him and turning her towards him, he asks her.

Sid-: what you said..?? You love him...??

Avu-: as a friend... Maybe... She says to him and murmurs the last word in her mind.

Sid was about to say something to Ayansh when he receives a call and he excuses himself while vaishu tries to change the topic.

Vaishu-: so jahnvi... Do you have any boyfriend or any love interest...??

Jahnvi-: not till now... I have a boyfriend when I was in school but we broke up so now I'm single... And I'm in love with Ayansh and I'm planning to propose him on his birthday... She says while others nods at her except one who was shocked and was feeling bad and angry don't know why.

Ayansh comes back after sometime and they all continues eating while all time Avu was glaring Jahnvi who was confused by seeing her who was looking angry. They all leaves from there after sometime.

**********

At home,

Avu was in her bedroom roaming from here to there while lost in deep thoughts.

Avu(to herself)-: O God...!! What's happening with me nowadays...?? Damn, first of all when someone bumped into me I shout upon that person very badly if it's someone else other than Sid than why I didn't shouted upon Ayansh when he bumped into me, why when he hold me I didn't shouted on him...??Why I was so lost in him...?? Why the hell I become his friend when I didn't like making friends at first meet and why I didn't said him anything when he bump into me...?? Why I didn't got angry that time...?? In cllg why I take his side and defence him when Sid was going to shout upon him...?? Why I love talking to him till late night...?? Why the hell I'm loving spending time with him...?? I never liked sushi but today I ate it, I liked it... For the first time I fighted with Sid for someone else... Why...?? I always feel so comfortable near him, why I'm getting close to him day by day...?? Why I'm having problem and feeling hurt when jahnvi said she love Ayansh and will propose him soon... Why I got angry...?? Why I reacted that way...?? I never feel uncomfortable around him, I really feel very special and different near him, I love being around him everytime but I'm hating jahnvi so much because she loves ayansh, I don't know what's this feeling and why on the earth I'm hiding about my feelings and him from Sid when I had never ever hide anything from me whether if it's about my nail getting broke, I mean smallest thing to biggest thing... I never hidden anything from him so now why I'm...?? No... No this is wrong, Sid is more important in my life than anyone else, I don't want any friend whom Sid don't like, no I'll tell him everything today only... Every single thing I'll tell him from starting about our friendship and this developing feelings... I can't hide it from him anymore, no one can understand what he matters in my life, what's his value in my life, what's his place in my life, what he's.... If I'm his whole universe then he's also mine whole world... He fulfill my every wish without any fail, he always keep me above everything... He do everything for me which no one can ever think of doing for their partners... but what about the feelings which is developing day by day inside for me Ayansh...?? Arggghhhh.... I'm so hell confused with all this... I need to sort out everything, I need to find out my real love, my true feelings or else my mind will blast.... She says while sitting on bed and pulling her hairs.

To be continued...