<Chapter 36>

Time-skip two weeks

Yeji

The familiar music of the video I've been watching for over an hour, could be heard through the speakers of my phone, which was leaning against the mirror of the styling desk in front of me. I smiled as our group name popped up on the screen, meaning that the video ended.

"Do you want to continue watching that for the rest of your life?", Yuna chuckled and took my phone in her hands, looking on my screen, where our debut announcement started to play again.

"Maybe?", I giggled, happy that it was finally official.

"She's been watching that since I started with her makeup and I can't hear that song anymore!", Jennie pouted and looked at Yuna, who started to laugh.

"Don't worry. We have to start shooting the MV soon, so you'll hear the other song for the next few hours again", Lisa joined our conversation, chuckling at Jennie's reaction.

"Nevermind. You're done and ready to shoot", she finished fixing my makeup and smiled.

"I'm proud of you", Jennie turned to me and engulfed me in a soft hug.

"Thank you", I patted her back before breaking the hug and following Lisa and Yuna to the set, where the others were already present.

"Let's start, shall we?", I smiled at everyone, excited to start the second day of our music video shoot.

———————————🤍———————————

???

I smashed the phone into the wall, making the music, which was included in the video, stop playing. How could they be this fast?

"According to the announcement, their debut date is still unknown, but the news spread really quick, making upcoming fans already waiting for their debut", my secretary calmly opened the laptop in front of me, where many comments could be seen, most of them writing, how they were already excited to see them perform.

"How can they be this popular aready?", I gritted my teeth.

"JYP is a big company. It would be a surprise if they weren't", he chuckled.

"Let it be. I haven't seen them speaking with her for a whole month anyway, so why would we continue this?", he added.

"No! We'll continue this", I closed the laptop, tired of everyone fangirling over them.

"You know that it would be way harder? People already know her and I'm sure Bangtan Sonyeondan won't leave us alone too. The two cousins really love her and would do everything to get her back. In addition to that, kpop fans can be really crazy sometimes"

"I don't care. She's not even an idol already, and I won't just leave it like that. I will become the greatest mafia you've ever seen", I stated, while he nodded, understanding that there was no turning back now.

"Tell them to start. We'll get her today"

———————————🤍———————————

Yeji

"Thank you! You all did great!", the staff applauded for us as we were done shooting the music video, meaning that the preparations for our debut were done.

We've only been preparing for two weeks but everything was done already, as there were only two songs to be released, meaning it wasn't as much work as a whole album. We all worked hard and will do the same in the next time to give our best for the debut.