<Chapter 35>

Jisoo

Shock was plastered on the bodyguards face, who stood next to the door, probably not expecting to see me so angry.

"Let me in, please", I tried my best to control my anger, as the bodyguard hadn't done anything wrong and didn't even know why I was so angry.

He quickly nodded and opened the door for me as it was closed, probably to prevent unwanted guests, like Rosé and me, from storming into the mansion.

"What are you doing here?!", Jungkook glared at me, as soon as I entered the meeting room, where we always held meetings about mafia stuff.

"Don't you dare to ask me that! You were the one who literally declined Rosé's call!", I glared at him.

"And what?", Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What if she had been attacked or followed?! You know how dangerous our lives are!", I gritted my teeth and looked at all of them, hoping the others would support my statement.

"Don't make such a fuss out of it. She's fine", he leaned back in his seat after shortly mustering Rosé, who stood next to me with her head low.

"Jungkook it's enough", Jin sternly looked at him.

I tried my best to calm myself down, but when I heard Rosé's breath hitching, I had enough. Yes maybe I made a fuss out of it and overreacted but I wouldn't just stand here and watch them behaving like that to their own family. They did it with Yeji before and we all know how that ended.

"Maybe it's better if we leave too", I took Rosés hand and was about to turn around when Jin called out to us.

"No!"

"No? Why? Yeji's clearly better after leaving the mansion", I spat out, knowing that I was playing with fire when mentioning Yeji, but I had enough.

Ever since she came to the family, they started to behave ridiculously overprotective and aggressive, hurting their own family, which slowly started to fall apart. I was too late to save Yeji from them, but I wouldn't sit and watch how they betrayed Rosé's feelings too. So it was time to knock some sense into those dumbheads.

"Come to your right mind again, will you? This is not about small sibling fights anymore! You clearly hurt Yeji's feelings and I won't sit and watch how you do the same to Rosé, so please just think before you act!", I stood my ground and didn't let go of Rosé's hand, to show her that I was here to support her.

Yoongi sighed before standing up and engulfing Rosé in a hug, making me break the grip on her hand. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have broken the call and hurt your feelings. Please don't be sad", he slowly patted her back, while I turned to Jungkook and glared at him.

"I'm also sorry. I shouldn't have been so mean and not understanding", he called out to Rosé, as soon as Yoongi broke the hug, and hid his face, embarrassed by his behavior.

"Thank you", she replied, wiping her tears. I softly smiled at her before turning to the others again, who were still seated at the meeting table.

"But that's not the only reason we're here", I sat down on my assigned seat, Rosé doing the same, being seated next to me. I knew that it was ironic to bring up Yeji right now, but I had to ask for their help, to ensure her safety.

"Yeji's being followed"

———————————🤍———————————

"That's really good. We can definitely take that", Jia smiled at us after Ryujin finished the last line and did our ending pose.

"But Jinyoung told me that we should make some changes to the choreography though, so it will still be a little surprise for the audience", she continued to inform us about our chef's order.

We were currently in the practice room again, training on our own song, which we wrote for the competition, as Mr. Park told us that we would take it as our debut song. He really loved it, so we decided to just change some stuff choreography parts to make it a little bit more surprising for the people, who have watched the competition.

"Yeah, I already thought about something", I showed them some alternatives for the chorus part.

"But I think that we should keep the formation as it is now. Otherwise it could be really confusing", Lia voiced out her concern.

I nodded, supporting her statement and thought about the rest of the parts, that I tried out yesterday. After the whole following thing, I tried my best to distract myself a little and worked on the choreography.

Jisoo and Rosé insured us , that it was just some paparazzi, who already found out about the rumors of JYP's new girl group and wanted to leak something. Even though that sounded really credible, I couldn't shrug off the thought, that they lied to us. Their behavior was kinda weird and they left our dorm real quick, saying they had some business to manage.

"What do you think about that?", Chaeryeong showed us some other moves for the chorus. I tried my best to focus again, mustering her moves and imitating it.

———————————🤍———————————