<Chapter 13>

Yeji

I woke up pretty early on the next morning, so I wouldn't have to meet my brother's before school. I planned to take the bus and I knew they would be angry if they knew what I wanted to do, so I had to be quick with my morning routine. My stomach was already feeling better thanks to Seonghwa.

"Miss Yeji, don't you want to eat breakfast before school?", a young maid caught me on my way to the front entrance. I didn't really feel like eating even though I skipped dinner yesterday and I still didn't know where the kitchen was in this big mansion.

"No thank you. I'll get going now, bye!", I smiled at her before continuing my way to the front entrance.

I felt the cool autumn breeze as I closed the door and fixed my coat. Tonight was going to be dance practice, which means that I wouldn't have to talk to my stepbrothers for this day. I know it was childish to ignore them but I just didn't want to talk about it. Our fight really hurt me and I was glad that my mom had my back because those rules were really crazy.

"Hi Unnie!", Chaeryeong greeted me as soon as I stepped into the bus. I didn't tell Itzy about the incident yesterday and if I wanted to, Yuna and I would have to tell them about the stalker first.

"Hi Chaer! Are you excited for dance practice tonight?"

"Yeah, Jennie already has a few outfits for the next competition and I think that Lisa has some new information about the audition thing", I nodded.

Audition. My brothers would freak out if they knew about this even though I don't really know what their problem is with dancing.

We hopped off the bus and walked to the school entrance. I thought BTS didn't notice me missing but a glance at my lock screen told me otherwise.

3 missed calls from Yoongi

7 missed calls from Kookie

2 missed calls from Namjoon

2 missed calls from Hongjoong

11 text messages from Kookie

1 text message from Hongjoong

Shit.
I quickly wrote a text message to Hongjoong that I was alright and they didn't need to worry about me before turning to Chaeryeong.

"Chaer? I need your help", I asked as we reached our lockers.

"Yeah of course but is everything okay? You look a bit shocked"

"Listen to me, ok? We need to get to the others as soon as possible without BTS noticing us."

"Nothing easier than that. Follow me, I'll text them to meet us in the back of the schoolyard. Lessons are beginning soon, so nobody is going to be there."

I nodded, quickly shut my locker and followed her when suddenly loud voices could be heard.

"BTS is here!", girls gathered at the entrance to take a glimpse of my seven brothers. Shit.

"Chaer!", she turned around, seeing what happened and quickly grabbed my wrist. I shortly locked eye contact with Jhope, who looked like he would murder me any second, before Chaeryeong and I ran around the next corner.

"Why did you call us? Is everything ok?", Ryujin worried as soon as they saw us.

"We need to talk", I looked at Yuna, who nodded, knowing what I meant.