<Chapter 15>

Yeji

"That's perfect! We should show it Lisa and Jennie today.", Yuna's voice could be heard through my phone speaker. I was currently waiting in the kitchen for my brothers and called Itzy to show them the lyrics I wrote yesterday after my talk with BTS while the maids prepared our breakfast.

"Yeah I really liked those lines so I immediately wrote them down."

"I already had an idea for a melody, so we could try it out later and see if it matches", Chaeryeong appeared on the screen.

"Yup let's do that. I have to go now, see you later!", I jumped down from the counter as my brothers walked into the dining room, which was attached to the kitchen.

"Good Morning!", I sat down between Jungkook and Jin.

"Morning Sweetie!", Jungkook smiled at me.

"Do you want to go to school with us today?", Jin turned to me.

I looked up to see everyone except Jimin and Taehyung smiling at me. Why were they so nice suddenly? I know that we talked it out yesterday but it was still a little suspicious. Nevermind.

"Uhm...I don't know. Your fangirls are gonna rip me apart if they see me with you. Hyejin already tried to befriend me because she saw Kookie smiling at me", I took one glass of water and a small pancake, which the maids placed on the table, because BTS would for sure question me if I didn't eat anything before school.

"Don't worry about them. They won't harm you", Yoongi insured me.

"What did you just call him?", Jimin looked at me.

"Me?", I pointed at myself and looked around if he meant anyone else.

"Yes you. What did you just call Jungkook?", he glared at me.

"Uhm...Kookie? Why?", I hesitantly looked around, seeing Jin and Namjoon glare at Jimin.

"It's okay ChimChim.", Kookie smiled at Jimin.

"No it's not. I called you like that before her!", Jimin gritted his teeth while I put down my cutlery, already done eating the pancake. Is he jealous?

"Stob it! Eat your breakfast, we have to go to school soon!", Jin sternly looked at Jimin and Jungkook before turning to me. "Don't you want to eat a bit more, Yeji-ah? You've only had a small pancake" Oh come on.

"No thank you. I normally don't eat breakfast.", I smiled at him. Well that was actually the truth, kind of.

"If you say so. But you know that's not healthy, right?", he mustered me.

"I know, it's just a small habit of mine. I'll work on it", I tried my best to look credible and I think it worked as he turned to his food again. Well it was not really a small habit, more like a big problem but I was going to ignore it like I did before.

———————————🤍———————————

I stared at the text I got a few minutes ago.
————————————————————————
Jay

Don't think I'll let you go just because those boys saved you last time!
————————————————————————

Jay didn't stop bothering me even after the beating he received from San, Hongjoong and Wooyoung. It's like he was obsessed with getting revenge just because they bumped into Yuna. We didn't even do anything wrong and Jay still tried to harm us.