Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time

Start from the beginning

The tears didn't stop falling, the comments that he had read were still popping up in his mind over and over again.

"let him die already." He softly whispers as tear drips on his hand.
"Stupid allergy." He whispers. But it was all to himself. No one was around, no one was even with him. They all had their own places and with COVID and all it wasn't easy, but Jimin got used to being locked up all alone in his own place.

Not much has really changed for him since the rules are slightly getting lighter, he was already locked up and mentally he was already having a hard time.

The only thing that did changes was he stopped calling Yoongi, what he did almost every day since the lock up. He didn't look on his phone that often any more and he didn't answer to most of the conversation in the group chats. Since this week he has stopped with going out of the apartment completely, shutting everyone out, letting his depression win the game.

Ever since the incident were the world could see how weak he was he didn't feel the urge to go online somewhere and find comfort in true ARMY. The members and him made a short video after the live telling ARMY that Jimin was fine and that it was just a reaction on the allergies and that they are really sorry that they had to see that.

Jimin didn't say much other than 'I'm sorry I scared you, I am totally fine.' He was bowing the enter time, while the others did say some other words, while he tried to ignore to read the comments. Afraid of what the comments might say to him.

Again he can feel a tears fall down on his hand as he gets up out of the chair and walks back to his bed and falls into it.

He looks at the ceiling while his mind is goes over all the thing going on inside his mind before his vision goes black and he wake up in the world of nightmares.

Jimin is sitting there, his knees pulled up to his chest while faces are floating around calling him names, saying things the comments told him. The voices keep on going on and on even in his own mind he isn't safe anymore.

He can feel how his heartbeat goes up and that is when 6 face are right in his vision, all floating around him.

'Look at the stupid crying kid there.' Jungkook voices says.
'We should have let him die after the allergy attack.' Hoseok voices speaks.
'He never should have made it in BTS, I should have said no.' Namjoon voices and face are coming closer to jimin.
"This is not true. You love me. This isn't real." Jimin says trying to get it all out of his mind.
'Love you? You really think we could love someone as pathetic as you?" Yoongi says with a loud laugh following.
'You are never going to reach the top.' Jin voices speaks and Taehyung is just laughing around while his voices runs through Jimin brain.

'we all wished you would have died that day.'

"NOOOOO!" Jimin screams out of the top of his lungs as he sits right back up feeling how sweat is all over his body and his heartbeat is going crazy. Jimin goes to sit against the headboard of the bed as he pulls his knees to his chest and lays his head on his knees as the tears are back streaming down.

"It's all a lie. They love you."
"How can they love someone like you."
"ARMY doesn't even want you, why would they."

Jimin breathing is going faster and faster, he knows the feeling as he tries to take deeps breaths. Since the last week he had the same struggle every single day. Waking up with nightmare and right after that having a anxiety attack as it all is just to much for him.

He is slowly starting to feel nauseous and the world is spinning as he is getting dizzy, he starts to gag but he stays on his bed. Knowing that nothing will come out as he hasn't eat anything the last couple days.