🎄 •ꕥ • ━━━>>> 𝑰𝑰. 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

The Christmas spirit continued to envelop the room as the team members transitioned from decorating to preparing a festive spread

The air was filled with the delightful aroma of hot cocoa and freshly baked cookies.
The squad, determined to make this Christmas break memorable, spared no effort in ensuring everyone felt the warmth of the season.

In the makeshift kitchenette, members gathered around pots of steaming cocoa, carefully crafting the perfect blend of warmth and sweetness.
Laughter echoed as they exchanged stories, shared holiday traditions, and reveled in the camaraderie that had become the hallmark of their team.

Slick Nick, grabbed a tray of cookies shaped like the various team members.
"Check this out, folks! We've got Commander cookies, Akira cookies, and even some cookies resembling our dear Head Experimenter!" His eyes twinkled mischievously as he showcased the sugary replicas.

The commander, taking a break from the decorating frenzy, approached the kitchen area, his curiosity piqued.
"'Commander cookies', you say?" He raised an eyebrow, a faint smile playing on his lips.

Slick Nick chuckled, handing him a cookie shaped in his likeness.
"Indeed, Commander. Try one; they're almost as stoic as the real deal."
The team erupted in laughter, appreciating the lighthearted jest aimed at their typically composed leader.

Vincent examined the cookie in his hand, its detailed features mimicking his stoic expression.
He hesitated for a moment before taking a bite.
A subtle nod of approval escaped him as he conceded, "Not bad, Nick. A commendable attempt, though the resemblance is as less accurate as I thought it would be."

As the team members continued to indulge in their sweet creations, the Head Experimenter, Walden, entered the room, observing the festive scene with a bemused expression. "Did I miss something interesting?"

Slick Nick, handed him a cookie (poorly) resembling the Head Experimenter.
"We thought we'd capture your essence in cookie form, Walden. Go ahead, try it!"

Walden eyed the cookie skeptically before taking a cautious bite.
A surprised expression crossed his face, followed by a subtle grin. "Well, I never thought I'd see the day when I become a cookie. Not bad, not bad at all."

The room resonated with laughter and joy as the team members enjoyed their cocoa and cookies.
The holiday spirit had successfully permeated every corner, bridging gaps and fostering a sense of unity among the diverse individuals brought together by their shared mission.