Kylie looked at Poppy and DJ. "You two aren't going to that kiddie carnival at our old elementary school, are you?" Kylie asked.

"DJ and Poppy are coming with me, you and Hayley to Kathy Santoni's halloween party." Kimmy informed Kylie.

Stephanie frowned. "But, DJ and Poppy, you guys promised me that you would go with me to the halloween carnival. We go together every year." Stephanie reminds them.

DJ had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Yes, and Poppy and I will always treasure those memories." DJ said, a hint of sarcasm in her tone as she spoke.

"But DJ and I are in junior high." Poppy said as she stood beside DJ.

"Well, pin a rose on your nose." Stephanie rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips.

Poppy let out a huff of annoyance as she looked down at Stephanie and her two friends. "If you children don't mind, my friends and I have very important things to discuss."

"Yeah." DJ laughed. "Things that are way over your heads." DJ said, also looking down at Stephanie and her two friends.

"Like what?" Stephanie tilted her head in curiosity.

"Like guys." Hayley simply says.

"Yeah. We're gonna rate them on the Gibbler scale of stud." Kimmy smirked.

"Basically who's hot and who's not." Kylie giggled.

"Well, you can rate all the guys you want. But, while you're talking about it...I'm living it." Stephanie grins as she wraps her arms around her friends; Walter and Jimmy.

<~~~~~~~~>

DJ, Stephanie and Poppy all rush downstairs into the kitchen where Jesse and Danny are.

"Dad!" Stephanie and DJ shout at Danny.

"Dad!" Poppy looks over at her father.

"Your friends have to leave!" DJ and Poppy point at Stephanie.

"No, yours do!" Stephanie stomped.

"Dad, tell Stephanie her friends they have to get out of my room." DJ demands.

"Dad, Uncle Jesse. Tell DJ and Poppy that their friends have to get out of my room." Stephanie looked between her dad and her uncle.

"Hold on." Jesse jumped off the kitchen side as he spoke up. "Poppy why don't you and DJ just take your guys' friends into your room, while Stephanie can be in hers and DJ's room with her friends." Jesse reasonably said.

"That sounds like a great idea." Danny nodded.

"No! Stephanie always touches my things and reads my diary when I'm not in the room. She's no nosey. I can't trust her." DJ told the two men.

"Okay...so why doesn't Stephanie and her friends go in Poppy's room and DJ can go in her room with Poppy and their friends." Jesse suggests.

Poppy scoffed. "You think I trust Stephanie and her friends in my room?" Poppy shook her head. "As if!"

"We're older." DJ and Poppy now say to Stephanie.

"I'm younger." Stephanie narrowed her eyes.

"We're taller." Poppy and DJ continue.

"I'm shorter." Stephanie says.

"We're smarter." Poppy and DJ argue.

"I'm...not falling for that." Stephanie glared at the two.

"Girls, cool it." Jesse warns the three girls.

"I want all three of you to apologise and give each other a hug right now." Danny demands.