Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Two martyrs and a number of injuries as a result of the Zionist occupation targeting a house in the new camp in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  A company commander in the Golani Brigade: The fighting in the Shujaiya neighborhood was very tough and a war of minds, and we had to be careful of explosive devices. The resistance fighters were tens of meters away from our forces, waiting for us, eating dates and drinking water, and waiting for us to enter so that they could eliminate us.

#Follow |  UNRWA spokesman Adnan Abu Hasna:

The conditions in Gaza are extremely disastrous, and the city of Rafah cannot accommodate all the residents of the Strip

- We need to continue relief convoys to Gaza City because there is a real famine

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians may eat a meal every two or three days in southern Gaza

- There is a collapse of the health and environmental system in the Gaza Strip, and we fear the spread of cholera

#Urgent |  A martyr and a number of wounded arrive at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of a Zionist bombing that targeted a house in Al-Maghazi camp.

#update |  3 martyrs and a number of injuries in the targeting of the Salem family home in the Al-Sawarah area in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  The Government Media Office publishes an update on the most important statistics related to the brutal “Israeli” war on the Gaza Strip - Saturday, December 30, 2023 AD

- (85 days) for the total genocidal war
- (1,813) massacres
- (28,672) martyrs and missing persons.
- (21,672) martyrs who arrived in hospitals.
- (9,000) child martyrs.
- (6,450) female martyrs.
- (312) martyrs of medical teams.
- (40) martyrs from the Civil Defense.
- (106) martyred journalists.
- (7,000) missing, 70% of whom are children and women.
- (56,165) injured.
- (101) cases of arrest of health personnel.
- (10) detained journalists.
- (1.8) million displaced people in the Gaza Strip.
- (355,000) infected with infectious diseases as a result of displacement.
- (126) government headquarters destroyed by the occupation.
(92) schools and universities were completely destroyed by the occupation.
- (285) schools and universities that were partially destroyed by the occupation.
(117) mosques were completely destroyed by the occupation.
- (208) mosques partially destroyed by the occupation.
- (3) Churches targeted and destroyed by the occupation.
- (65,000) housing units were completely destroyed by the occupation.
- (290,000) housing units partially destroyed by the occupation.
- (23) Hospitals taken out of service by the occupation.
- (53) health centers that the occupation put out of service.
- (142) health institutions were partially targeted by the occupation.
- (104) ambulances completely destroyed by the occupation.
- (200) archaeological and heritage sites destroyed by the occupation.

#Urgent |  The Zionist occupation forces fire flares into the skies of Gaza in conjunction with bombing targeting several areas in the Strip.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the homes of the Al-Rajabi family in the Batn al-Hawa neighborhood in the town of Silwan in occupied Jerusalem after blowing up their doors.

🔻Statistics of the Qassam operations announced today as of 17:18🔻

#Urgent |  Wounded as a result of the occupation bombing of a house in the Al-Zawaida area in the central Gaza Strip

#Video |  Part of the occupation forces’ storming of the Batn al-Hawa neighborhood in Silwan.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid targeting the southern areas of the city of Khan Yunis