Chapter 65

I had to get this chapter out before 2024 even if it was by the last second. btw this hoe will be going under editing sooooo

anyways enjoy 😚

They all went to the library the next day as Harry was back to work and it went like usual. 

Draco and Harry spent the entirety of Harry's shift together and Pansy and Astria were getting along quite well. 

Harry asked Draco how much longer they were going to stay after Hermione had asked him and he told him he and pansy could stay for another week. 

That meant they would spend new years together. Harry wondered if the Weasleys would mind if Draco and Pansy attended another event at their home as his guests. 

He would assume they wouldn't mind as Draco nor Pansy have said anything to make them believe they haven't changed. Yet. 

Hopefully they can keep their mouths shut for another night, at least shut in front of the Weasleys. There was a shift in their morning and nightly routines due to Draco, though. 

Out of nowhere, Draco would sneak giving Harry a peck every night and morning. 

Harry would get less flustered each time but he was still not expecting it so often. 

He'd kiss back depending on if their lips were connected for long or not and would sometimes prepare himself so he could kiss back. 

Draco shocked Harry so badly at work when he pinned him to a bookshelf, quickly removed Harry's glasses, kissed him breathless, and put his glasses back on before disappearing completely for the rest of the shift. 

Harry stood there frozen and flustered for ten minutes straight until someone needed help finding a certain section. 

A kiss at the library never happened again which helped Harry focus but he couldn't help but wonder why he had done it in the first place.

The weekend started off quite fun in Harry's opinion. He was forcing Draco to watch Spiderman and Batman movies so he knew who they were. 

They were laying on Harry's bed, Harry in between Draco's legs with his head on his chest and his phone playing the movies on his own. 

Draco shirtless and Harry in a plain shirt and joggers as Harry had put warming charms to make the room warmer but it was apparently too hot for Draco. 

Harry was moving around to get comfortable and of course, since draco is horny 24/7, the movement brushed against draco's growing hard cock to make it fully erect. 

Harry felt it after some time and wasn't sure if he should do or say something about it but stayed still while trying to pay attention to the movie. 

He's watched the movies before so it was fine if he didn't pay attention but he couldn't seem to focus as he felt Draco throbbing against his back through his rather thin shirt. 

He wondered what would happen if he just.. Harry paid attention to the movie for a while to know when he could execute his devious little experiment.

"Look at this part." Harry said excitedly and shifted upward to look up and see Draco's reaction to 'the movie'.

He saw the way Draco's jaw muscles moved and he heard his teeth squeak with the pressure he must be applying to them. 

Draco nodded as he looked at the screen and unexpectedly put his hands on Harry's waist. Harry's face got hot as he looked up at Draco whose face got closer to his.