Chapter 64

! ⚠ WARNING ⚠ !

this chapter is a bit freaky

Harry plopped down on his bed with a small huff. 

They were back from the burrow and it was currently 4 in the morning. It was a good thing he didn't have work today since it's christmas day. 

Hermione and Ron stayed over at the burrow and Harry didn't want to be a bother to Ms. Weasley with Draco and Pansy there, because he's not sure if she trusts them yet. 

Harry had gone into his closet and changed out of the clothes he was previously wearing, putting on a pair of pajama bottoms and the hoodie he got as a 'present' from Draco before laying on the bed. 

He stretched out on the bed, his back arching off it as his hips raised and revealed a part of his stomach, making a small noise of satisfaction as the stretch felt good. 

Draco was practically drooling watching this, in fact rock hard and twitching, and all his mind was able to conjure was, fuck him, fuck him into the matress, you know you want to, fuck him so hard he can't even see straight anymore. Not like he can see anyway.. Let alone straight- just fuck him already. What is he gonna do? Stop you? He didn't run away from the kiss this time therefore he wants you to fuck him. He made you hard. It could've been on purpose, you know. You can fuck him all you want and he'll enjoy every damn second of it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck-

"Fuck." Draco accidentally blurted and Harry looked over from the bed, not expecting that.

"What?"

"What."

There was awkward silence as they stared at each other and the tips of Draco's ears turned pink in embarrassment.

"Er-" Draco started thinking of an excuse because he knew he couldn't just outright tell Harry 'oh, you know, i've been wanting to fuck you senseless for more than I can remember and right now just seems like the perfect time to do that.'

"I'm cold," was his excuse, and mentally face palmed.

"And you tell me to watch my language." Harry thankfully didn't think twice about it and shook his head as he reached for his wand to cast a warming charm.

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag to go change in the bathroom. And wank. 

Draco quickly fucked his fist before changing into a warm pair of his own pajama bottoms and a plain shirt. He went ahead and brushed his teeth and moisturized his face while he was at it.

Once he was finished up in the bathroom he went back over to Harry's room and his heart nearly stopped when he saw Charles in there. 

Harry looked like he was sleeping already and Charles was at the foot of his bed, eyeing Draco down as if daring him to come any closer. 

Draco narrowed his eyes at Charles and took a step closer to the bed which led to him to start hissing at Draco.

"Get out of here you ruddy cat." he said in between the hissing, cautiously taking another step.

When Charles made no movement other than arching his back and hissing louder, Draco took out his wand and levitated Charles out of the room making him a hissing and thrashing mess in the air. 

Draco- somewhat carefully enough -set him down in the living room and quickly shut the door. 

He heard the hissing and scurrying of his claws stop the same time he heard Pansy start to pick him up. Barmy cat, he thought and set his bag down on Harry's desk where his glasses, phone, and wand were.