Chapter 17

After breakfast Harry and Pansy went to the couch and talked for a bit, Draco going into the bedroom and eavesdropping again. 

Harry and Pansy then started whispering so that Draco couldn't hear and Draco pressed his ear up to the door to see if he could hear but he couldn't. 

This made him annoyed and he went back to the bed and started scrolling on his phone.

 He looked at the date and remembered that he had a flight tomorrow to go to New York.

 He grabbed his suitcase from underneath the bed and put it on the bed. 

He sighed at the thought of not being with Harry anymore and went to the closet and drawers to get his clothes. 

He packed up most of his stuff and then went to the bathroom to get his other shit.

Harry longingly watched Draco as he walked from the bedroom to the bathroom and Pansy looked at Harry to Draco and back to Harry, noticing how Harry always stared at Draco with those same eyes. 

Draco returned to the bedroom and put all his stuff in the second pocket of his suitcase, zipping it up and throwing it on the foot of the bed so it wouldn't be in the way. 

Then he remembered that Harry had one of his hoodies and wondered if he should take it back or not.

 He decided that he could keep it until tomorrow since he didn't leave until tomorrow. 

He layed back down on the bed and continued scrolling on his phone since he had nothing else better to do.

Harry and Pansy talked for a few hours before they decided they wanted to watch a movie.

Pansy went on the tv to pick a movie and Harry went to go get some snacks from the kitchen, wondering and then going to go get a blanket from the bedroom along with asking Draco if he wanted to watch as well. 

Harry knocked on the door first and then opened the door enough so he could peek his head in.

"Me and Pansy are gonna watch some movies, if you wanna come watch." Harry said, looking at the laying blonde in front of him.

Draco looked up from his phone when he heard knocking and he saw Harry's head peek over the door.

"Sure." Draco said, standing up and putting his phone away.

Harry went back to the couch and sat next to Pansy, wrapping a blanket around him and giving some snacks to her. 

Draco walked out of the room a few seconds later and stood behind the couch, putting his arms on the back where Harry was.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked Pansy, reaching his hand down over Harry to grab some popcorn for himself.

Harry looked up at Draco with slightly knitted brows and said, "Hey those are mine."

Draco just looked down at Harry and patted his head. "Yeah? And that's my hoodie, now scooch." Draco waved his hand so Harry could make room for him on the couch.

Harry looked to his side to see how much room there was left and saw that there wasn't much room, "There's not enough room." he said, looking back up at Draco to see his reaction.

He just merely rolled his eyes and went in front of Harry and then scooped him up by the armpits to make him stand up, the blanket falling off his shoulders and laying on the couch.

"What are you-" Harry was very surprised and held on to his bowl of popcorn so that it wouldn't make a mess all over the floor.

Draco then sat down and wrapped the blanket over himself, not fully though, and then grabbed Harry's waist, making him sit on his lap and proving that there was, in fact, plenty of room for both of them.