Chapter 34

As they all walked, Draco and Harry still hand in hand, Harry was eating his cotton candy and watching the people as they walked on the beach. 

He thought for a moment, stopping his consumption of his fluffy flavored sugar and he stared at the waves as they tumbled and rolled into each other and then disappeared into the sand. 

Harry wanted to go to the beach. 

And after a few minutes of staring at the beach he took another bite of his cotton candy, for a slight second going back into reality and remembering that he was holding hands with Draco at the moment before going back to zoning out into the sea.

Draco. 

Harry thought about him for a while. He stared out above the ocean, looking at the gray clouds that were scattered all over the blue sky and it reminded him of Draco's eyes. 

His eyes. They were gray. 

Harry put some thought to that. He's never actually ever met anyone else with gray eyes (other than Draco's father but we don't talk about him). 

Not even in pictures or on the internet. Really thinking about it, he's never met another human being that had gray eyes. 

He smiled to himself and took another bite from his cotton candy as he stared into the sky looking at the clouds.

Then Harry thought again. Draco. 

He remembered the moments just before and blushed. Draco had kissed him. 

Twice and both times willingly, putting his hand under his chin just so gently and sweetly- almost as if if he weren't to be gentle Harry would break under his touch. 

That gave Harry butterflies at the thought of how gentle Draco was with him. 

He would have never thought in a million years that Draco would be, sometimes, kind and actually sweet. 

He subconsciously smiled to himself at that thought and took another bite of his cotton candy.

Harry was too busy looking at the clouds and thinking about Draco that he didn't realize they stopped walking and pansy was calling his name.

"Harry?" pansy asked probably for the millionth time since they've stopped walking and Harry finally turned to look at her.

"Huh?" he said dumbly.

Draco looked at him a bit concerned and Pansy gave Draco a look before speaking again.

"We were just asking where you wanted to go after you finished your candy floss." she said, a bit concerned as well.

"Oh, uh-" Harry looked around the boardwalk and saw that they were in a different area than they were before and then looked behind him and Draco before looking at pansy and answering after spotting a particular place.

"Can we go on the bumper cars?" Harry asked excitedly, his eyes going round in hope and excitement.

Pansy looked to where harry did last and when she spotted the bumper carts she nodded, "Fuck yeah." she said, looking at Draco with a knowing look as they both knew something that harry didn't.

Harry was just finishing up his cotton candy when he felt how stiff Draco was and how his grip on Harry's hand was tighter. 

He took a step towards a trashcan and then stopped, turning to Draco and tugging on his hand gesturing for him to come with him and they walked to the trash can where Harry threw away the stick of his cotton candy. 

As they were walking back where Pansy was, Harry looked up at Draco and thought again.

"Are you alright?" Harry thought out loud.