Chapter 18

Draco woke up the next morning with small arms around him and somebody in his arms.  

He opened his eyes and found Harry sleeping peacefully right next to him with his little arms around him. 

He smiled as he remembered clearly not wrapping his arms around Harry and that he probably wrapped his arms around him while he was sleeping. 

He closed the distance between them and wrapped his other arm around him securely, breathing out in satisfaction. 

He lay there awake for a while before he remembered that they had to get to the airport today and looked at the alarm clock which read 9:37 am. 

He sighed in annoyance and decided that he would just lay there for another five minutes and if Harry didn't wake up he would just wake him up. 

The five minutes went by with Draco just admiring Harry's resting face and Harry was still sleeping soundly. 

Draco didn't want to get up but he knew they had to so they wouldn't miss their flight.

"Ha-" Draco was about to say Harry's first name but then remembered that he can't do that yet.

He rolled his eyes and tried again, "Potter." Harry didn't react.

He unwrapped his arms from Harry and shook him lightly by the shoulders. "Potter wake up."

It took a couple more shakes before Harry's eyes fluttered open and looked up at Draco.

"Get up, we have a flight in three hours." Draco said, getting up from the bed and going to his suitcase to change into something less 'lazy-looking'.

Harry scrunched up his face and closed his eyes again, not wanting to get up yet. 

Draco went to his suitcase and looked through it for an outfit. 

When Draco found a shirt he took the one he had on and took it off, starting to apply the one he found. 

Harry opened his eyes again and saw a blurry pale figure who looked like it was putting something on. 

He scrunched up his eyebrows and reached for his glasses on the nightstand, finding them and then putting them on. 

He blinked until his vision focused and he looked at the pale figure again, finding out that it was Draco and he was in the middle of putting on a shirt. 

Harry's jaw slightly fell open and when Draco had his shirt on fully he looked up to see Harry staring at him.

"Are you stalking me?" Draco asked jokingly, going to the mirror so he could fix his hair.

Harry didn't say anything, he just sat up and moved his glasses so he could rub his eyes. He looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was almost ten. 

He annoyedly sighed and then got up from the bed, heading towards the door so he could wash up in the bathroom. 

As he was brushing his teeth he still felt very tired so he decided that maybe a shower would wake him up. 

When he finished brushing his teeth he went back into the bedroom and went to his bag again, Draco watching him from the bed as he got out a shirt and some jeans.

Draco raised his eyebrow when Harry pulled out some skinny jeans.

"You're gonna wear that for a flight?" Draco asked, looking at Harry and waiting for his answer.

Harry just furrowed his brows and looked back at his jeans searching for anything that might not be appealing about them but found nothing.

"Yeah?" Harry said, seeing absolutely no problem with them. "Is something wrong about it?" He asked, standing up so he could see Draco's outfit more properly.