Chapter 36

Draco woke up to the annoying sound of a phone ringing.

He was about to rub his eyes when he felt the body In his arms and realized it was Harry.

He saw how he was peacefully sleeping and smiled a bit, yawning and trying his best to pull his arms away without waking him.

Just when he thought the phone would stop ringing it rang again and Draco sat up, looking around for the phone and he looked over at the nightstand on Harry's side and saw that it was vibrating as well as ringing.

He checked the time on the alarm clock with the ringing in the background and saw that it was 8:27am.

He looked back at Harry and then the ringing phone which stopped for a bit before ringing again.

He reached over Harry and grabbed the phone, reading the contact name: Ron Weasley.

He rolled his eyes and was about to place the phone back down and go back to sleep but an idea popped into his head that made him smirk mischievously.

He picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

"Harry! finally. Mione made me call until you picked up so sorry if it bothered you mate. How've you been?" Ron asked.

"Oh I've been very well." Draco said, smirking when he heard the shocked silence.

-

Ron was at a loss for words and he stared at Hermione in shock as she looked back at him confused.

"What? What is it, Ronald?" She asked and when he didn't reply she just took the phone.

"Harry, what did you say to make Ron so shocked?" She asked.

-

"Whatever do you mean?" Draco asked with a smug smile on his face as another wave of shocked silence filled the air.

Hermione looked at Ron with wide eyes and concerned and she spoke again,"what have you done to Harry?!" She asked worriedly.

Draco laughs a little "what do you think?" He asked, knowing that the suspense is too much.

Hermione grew even more worried as she thought of many of the possibilities that could have occurred.

"What did you do to him? What!?" She said, now sounding angry in hopes he would tell her.

"Calm down. It's not like I killed him." Draco said, putting the phone on speaker and putting it arm's length before whispering loud enough, "yet."

Hermione looked at Ron horrified and he stared back in shock, they were at a loss for words and Hermione was about to break down in tears if she didn't know if Harry was alright.

Draco put the phone back to his ear and said, "cheers, got to run." Before hanging up and laughing as he knew that they would probably go batshit crazy trying to figure out if Harry was safe or not. 

Just as he put the phone back and sat in the bed, Harry stirred awake and he stared at Harry who stared back for a moment before speaking.

"You look happy." He said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up to grab his glasses.

As he put them on Draco spoke, "Weasley called you." He said, giving him a smug smile.

Harry grew confused and grabbed his phone, checking his most recent call and trying to figure out how it could possibly be funny.

He looked at the color of the call and saw that it was white and not red like your typical missed call.

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion and then it hit him like a refrigerator door and he looked up at Draco in shock.