Chapter 29

"What do you want?'' Harry sighed in defeat, plopping down on the bed and getting comfortable before looking back up at Draco for his answer.

Draco put his wand away and walked up to the bed where Harry was but didn't sit down.

"What did I say?" Draco asked, "while I was sleeping, i mean." he corrected himself.

Harry still glared at Draco and completely ignored his question.

"Do you do that a lot?" Harry asked, looking up at Draco who merely furrowed his brows.

"Do what?" Draco asked, understanding and then shaking his head, "what? That's not what I asked you. Answer me."

Harry, again, ignored his questions and asked his own.

"Do you talk in your sleep often?" he asked.

"Potter." Draco snapped, making Harry jump ever so slightly and stop glaring at him.

Draco saw this and instantly felt bad, "Sorry, Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." Draco apologized, turning around in shame and running a hand through his hair, pacing to and from the bed.

Harry stared at Draco now with wide innocent eyes, "It's alright." Harry mumbled quietly, not sure if Draco even heard him.

Draco took a deep breath before turning back around and looked at Harry who was staring right back. 

They sat there in silence, listening to the thumping of the rain that seemed to get lighter every time they stopped to listen to it. 

Draco gazed out the window now seeming to think about something while Harry just sat there, staring at Draco shamelessly. 

Draco then walked next to the bed and sat down next to Harry, not too close and that made Harry frown a bit.

"Yes." Draco broke the silence.

Harry got confused as he had forgotten what they were just talking about.

"Huh?" Harry asked, actually looking at Draco now, being broken out of his trance.

"I do talk in my sleep often.'' Draco said, a bit embarrassed by it but hid it well nonetheless.

"Oh" Harry understood, looking down at his hands in his laps as he couldn't seem to manage to hold eye contact with Draco.

"Now, would you mind telling me what I said in my sleep?" Draco asked softly, not wanting to frighten Harry again, or whatever it was he did.

"Oh, er-" Harry looked up at Draco and back on his lap, "Sure."

Harry didn't really know what to say as Draco didn't really say much other than his name and 'whatever'. '

"Uh.'' Harry tried to remember what he had previously said.

"Well.." Harry looked up at Draco and he gave him a reassuring smile.

"You said my name- my last name I mean." Harry said shyly.

He didn't know why he was feeling shy all of the sudden, he was just arguing with Draco not even moments before but now that he was actually having a conversation with him he couldn't seem to get that spark back.

"What else?" Draco asked.

"Er- you said something like 'well that's a bit' and then there was a pause and then you said 'no no' and then there was another pause and you said 'whatever'." Harry said, sort of confused.

He was still trying to figure out what it all meant or what he was trying to say. 

Draco looked at Harry and then down at his lap as well, thinking about the dream and remembering the part where he had said that and nodded.