Chapter 58

For the rest of the week Harry was glued to that piece of parchment and both Ron and Hermione are starting to want to burn it. Even though Harry, very poorly, tried to deny he wasn't on it, he obviously was.

"Harry, we need to discuss something." Hermione said, sitting down at one of the tables in the library.

It was a breezy day and Harry and Hermione were on break at the library they work at. 

Harry was already sitting, reading a book disguised as 'where the forest meets the stars' which was actually a book about sex and different sexualities because he is undoubtedly a virgin and has no idea where these sexual fantasies and dreams about draco were coming from. 

Harry set his book down and looked up at Hermione, waiting for her to tell him what it is they need to discuss.

She took a deep breath before speaking, "so, me and Ron have noticed you've been acting rather.. Odd." she said, choosing her words carefully and talking slowly.

Harry, being oblivious of course, furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Well.." Hermione gave Harry a half smile before pressing her lips into a thin line, "it seems like you've kind of become obsessed with the parchment Draco's sent you." she spoke quickly.

After the whole 'he misses you' thing they saw on the parchment, Hermione had started addressing Draco by his first name which aggravated Ron and scared Harry. 

It was strange to hear Hermione say his first name of all people considering what he's said to her.

Harry kept his puzzled expression, "What?"

Hermione sighed and looked around them before looking back at Harry, leaning her head closer to him from across the small table.

"You're acting the way you were in the sixth year." she said, "You know, obsessed with Draco-"

"Hermione!" Harry whisper-yelled and also looked around before scooting closer.

His cheeks were heating up and he looked back at Hermione, "I'm not obsessed with him." he whispered to her.

Hermione gave him an unconvinced look, "You said the same thing in sixth year." she said, crossing her arms.

"And don't even tell me I'm wrong because I can tell you haven't been sleeping properly because of it." Hermione said when Harry opened his mouth to object.

Harry closed his mouth, he knew she was right and the dark circles beneath his eyes didn't help his case.

"Now, i'm not saying it's a bad thing," Hermione continued, looking down at the table, "or that you're not allowed to associate with him and I understand that after spending a month with him and having some sorts of relations," she looked up at Harry who turned slightly redder, "you would miss him." She finished softly.

Now Harry's face was completely red but he still tried to deny it, "I don't miss him I just- I dunno I-" Harry couldn't even come up with an excuse because they both knew she was right.

"Harry," Hermione said softly and put a hand over his, "Do you like him-?"

"Hermione!" he whispered for the second time and scooted even closer to him, his face redder than it's ever been.

"What!?" this time she said back, "it's pretty obvious." she whispered to him.

Harry's jaw hung open in astonishment at what Hermione was saying, "I don't even- I-" Harry shook his head in disbelief as his mouth still hung agape.