Chapter 8

Third person POV

Harry finished washing the dishes and headed for his bag of jeans, eyeing down the bag the mysterious object was in, and then to the room to go change.

When he got inside Draco was putting on the crescent necklace that matched with Harry's.

"Hello there." Draco glanced to look at Harry and clipped the necklace finally.

He went to the nightstand on his side and grabbed a little glass bottle and sprayed himself with it. He was wearing a dark green shirt and some black cargo pants with white shoes, and the jewelry that Pansy had got him. Harry waved hello, staring at Draco and he walked up to him planning to exit the room.

He grabbed Harry's waist who was just standing there and moved him out of the way, "Excuse me." he said knowingly, walking out the door.

Harry blushed and closed the door, locking it so no one walked in on him changing. He turned to the closet and walked up to it and searched for a shirt that he liked. Harry noticed a green tie out of the corner of his eye and grabbed it, he smiled to himself, having had an idea. He looked for a white, long sleeve, button up shirt and found one grabbing it and taking off the shirt he previously had, tossing it on to the bed. He started buttoning it up and tied the tie around his neck in front of the mirror. He grabbed the jeans he was going to wear and put them on going back to the mirror to see what he looked like.

He smiled to himself seeing how the green complimented his eyes that were their own shade of green. 'So this is what I would've looked like as a slytherin.' he thought to himself looking in the mirror and then at the door, wondering what Draco and Pansy would think.

He unlocked the door and walked into the living room where Draco and Pansy were talking about something. Draco looked up and immediately stopped talking. He blushed a little and then smirked.

"You look better as a slytherin." He said, crossing his arms in amusement.

Pansy turned her attention to Harry to see what he was wearing and her jaw dropped.

"Yeah, well I always look better than you at everything." Harry said, shrugging as he smiled at them. Draco merely just rolled his eyes at this.

He turned back to the room to go change but forgot to lock the door behind him. As he was undoing the tie the door opened and Draco walked in closing the door behind him. Harry looked up confused on why he was here and stopped undoing the tie.

"Fancy seeing you here Malfoy." he watched Draco walk up to him crossing his arms.

"Oh really?" he said, undoing the tie for Harry, "isn't this my room?" he said, throwing the tie on the bed getting closer, licking his lips.

Harry just stood there watching him get closer and closer as time went by, the butterflies in his stomach growing and growing.

"Well isn't it our room now?" Harry asked as he took a step forward himself.

They stood there in silence just inches apart staring into each other's eyes, the tension between them building up. Harry had this urge to just touch Draco's face, wondering how it would feel in his hands.

Harry looked behind Draco and tilted his head a bit with a confused expression to try and distract him and it worked, so he thought.

Draco just played a long and furrowed his brows, looking the other way wondering what could be behind him.

Harry raised his hand to try and touch Draco's cheek but was disappointed when he felt a hand instead, causing him to frown a bit.

"What you thought you could just try and do something to me and I wouldn't notice." He snickered to himself, dropping Harry's hand and turned to walk out the door.