Chapter 43

Draco instantly took out his phone so he can see what Pansy wanted him to get and he disappeared into a door to the left of where they apparated from. 

Harry looked around the room and saw that it was a bit smaller than the outside but it seemed massive for a one person bedroom. 

He could tell it was a bedroom because of the obvious bed pushed back to the middle of a wall and there were all sorts of decorations like fairy lights and hung up Polaroids

 that seemed to be of Pansy herself with some friends and some with just her and Draco. 

Harry sat down on the bed at the same time Draco came out of the mysterious door again but this time had in hand a hair curler, a make-up brush, a tablet of some sort, lip gloss and a small spraying bottle that seemed to swirl around with glitter.

He walked towards Harry still looking at his phone and he handed the stuff to Harry, "hold this." he said and Harry took the things, wondering why Draco needed this stuff.

Draco then walked up to the mirror/desk opposite of Pansy's bed and looked inside the drawers for something until he pulled out some black sunglasses that were shaped like a cat's eye. 

He threw them on the bed next to Harry who picked them up and placed them with the other items on his lap. 

Harry then watched as Draco walked to another door that was in front of Harry and he opened it to reveal a small room which had clothes, a few handbags and purses and some shoes. 

Draco searched on the left side of the closet until he found the green hoodie he was looking for and tossed it to Harry who stood up and caught it, placing it on the bed with the other stuff as he looked at the closet in curiosity.

Draco then went over to the back of the closet where the shoes were and he crouched down so he could reach some black leather boots that had platforms on them. 

Harry was now standing in the doorway of the closet and he stared at all the clothes in interest as Draco straightened back up and almost ran into Harry. 

Harry backed up so that Draco could get through and he set the boots next to the pile of things. 

Draco looked through the list and through all the things in the pile before confirming that everything was there and put his phone back in his pocket. 

He was about to leave to go to his room when he saw Harry still looking at the closet.

He smiled a bit at that, "Pansy said you can look through her closet for some clothes if you'd like." Draco suddenly said and it made Harry jump slightly at the sudden sound.

Harry then looked at Draco with wide eyes, "really?" He looked like a kid on Christmas and Draco simply just couldn't say no to that face.

He nodded and Harry went into the closet fully, looking all round him, not knowing where he should start.

Draco looked at him admirably and then walked to the door, grabbing the door knob ready to twist it, "I'm going to my room to get a few things. It's the third door to the right." he said before exiting Pansy's room.

Draco heard a small, "yeah, yeah." and he smiled to himself before going into his bedroom to grab some things like he said.

Harry looked through the shirts first and all of them looked amazing but the only problem was that they most likely didn't fit him. 

The next thing he looked through was Pansy's jeans, and those were definitely going to fit him so he looked for a pair he thought would look nice on him.