Haloween: Party time (part 15)

Finally the time arrived, I packed "a bag for the sleepover" with candy, pajamas, etc to make it seem believable. Then I put my costume on under some cozy sweats. As Dean and I were headed out, I noticed Sam and Jess in the kitchen cooking and made sure to say goodnight to both of them. I'm really glad Jess and I are getting along, I'd like to spend more time with her soon, but now isn't the time for that. 
Barely before I got out the door, Dean reached his arm out.

I raised a brow "what?"

"Give me your bag." He demanded, i complied knowing I had nothing to worry about, all of the bad decisions were being saved for the party. He dug around in it lightly untill he seemed satisfied.

"All clear Sargent Winchester?" I asked in a mockingly military way, straightening my posture and saluting him. Thankfully I got a slight chuckle before stern Dean came back and Warned me about staying out of trouble the entire time. I waved as he drove off. Ava and I started getting ready together, we were cops and criminals with the rest of the group. I wore a short dark blue skirt, black sports bra, and blue high heeled boots. We both put on super glittery makeup and did our hair untill it was time to go.

"Are you sure your mom is cool with it?" I asked again

"She's taking my sisters trick or treating and won't bother us when she gets back, it's all good" Ava confirmed, and we walked right out the front door for jay to pick us up.

"Wow babe, you look so hot" he complimented me and i kissed him.

"Get a room" Ava whined.

When we pulled up to the party we were nowhere near the first ones there. It didn't officially start till 10 but there were at least 100 people there already. I found Connor Katie and Jesse and we had a few drinks to loosen up. I took a ton of pictures of us by the hot top for instagram, they came out great. More and more people arrived and the whole house plus outside area was packed this party was insaneee! A bigger group of people invited us to play truth or drink, and you could either answer a question or take a shot.
"Okayyyy," a random boy with vampire makeup slurred "what's the furthes you've gone with a guy" a couple people answered, leading to some giggled. I glanced at jay, he started going into detail about his last girlfriend. I gulped down another shot and glared at him, but he gave me that cute smile and I forgot what I was mad about. That was enough to be bored of that game, I went back to the bar and made myself another drink and started dancing back in the main area for who knows how long.

"Hey gorgeous" someone got up behind me on the dance floor and kissed me, I thought it was jay so I did the same. Untill I noticed it wasn't and pulled away? "Whooo are youuu" I giggled taking another sip of my drink to distract myself from him.

"I'm Michael" he introduced, putting his arm around me.

"I have a boyfriend" I explained, he laughed at me and asked where. Just then jay appeared out of nowhere and slugged this kid in the face. I back away a little bit, what just happened! I looked around and thankfully everyone seemed too involved in their own shit to notice.

"Jayyy what was that for" I asked as the kid staggered off.

"He was being a dick" jay just rolled his eyes . What the fuck, I mean yeah he was but I cant believe he just did that. Okay maybe it was kinda hot that he was being that protective. I needed to clear my head. I walked out to the patio and leaned up against the wall.

"Want a hit " some kid vaping next to me offered. I shouldn't do it, I knew it was such a bad idea, but I was drunk and angry.

I grabbed the vape out of his hands and leaned back. Just before I could take the first drag lights flashed and everyone started screaming. "COPS SHIT" I heard from about 8 different directions at once. Fuck I gotta get out of here. I started running but with the crowd of people and alcohol it was more of a stumble. I glanced back as officers on each side started stopping as many kids as they could. Some got away into the street or through the woods. That was the direction I was heading when the group of people I was running with got blocked by a few officers.

Deans pov:
Ugh, Night Shift Halloween kill me now. I knew I was in for a boring night of driving around monitoring traffic because of trick or treaters and busting dumb drunk high school kids. At around 11 o clock noise complaints started rolling in, but the department agreed to only check it out if we get more than one for a specific house. I think that's a good idea and I was more concerned with people like drunk drivers tonight anyway. But by midnight it became too obvious, there was about a 300 people party at some mansion in the rich neighborhood, people said cars were blocking the street, fights were breaking out in the yard, a whole bunch of bad shit. A few other units pulled up to the end of the street and now it was time to go in. We lit up lights and sirens and the same time and knocked on the front door. Everyone started running and chaos quickly ensued fuckin teens. We started grabbing the ones that looked drunk and weren't getting away, having them call their parents and write an underage drinking ticket. We also called emts for the few kids passed out on the ground. God if Anna ever ends up at one of these parties I swear to god... one by one we cleared out the rooms and grabbed stragglers. I was just finishing up a ticket for this smartass kid named Matt who almost got himself arrested for fighting me rather than complying when I heard officer cohen say something In another room that made my blood boil.