Fighting too much Part 5

Authors Note: Sorry guys I know its been a while, got burnt out. I have a few chs drafted now. And anna is starting school in the next chapter which means more characters and some other cool stuff i got planned.

This isn't good. Sitting in between both of them felt way to patronizing right now. "It doesn't matter" I mumbled turned off the camera. "Way to ruin a perfect afternoon Dean"

"Excuse me? Do not talk to me like that" Dean countered, looking at me. 

Ugh, I was so upset with this whole smoking thing being brought up, along with the fact that I hadn't smoked since I came here. I was desperate to get out of the house and get a pack. If they found out about this id be willing to bet they'd start watching me even closer than they were before, if that were even possible.

"Well your being a bitch right now!" I stood up out of my seat and yelled. "Who gives a fuck If that's even me in the picture."

"That's it" Dean growled firmly, standing up from his seat. He towered over me, I should have been more intimidated by his presence now but I was just so angry. Without another word I started storming off towards my bedroom. 

"Anna Winchester, do NOT walk away when Im speaking to you" Dean raised his voice as the distance between us increased. 

"Leave Me ALONE DEAN!" I yelled back, turning the corner in the hallway. I heard deans footsteps start to follow me. I slammed my door as hard as possible and heard it echo throughout the halls.

I didnt want to stop smoking, and I was a little pissed with with the way they were trying to control my life.  I looked around my room searching for cigarettes hoping one would magically appear. This whole thing made me really want one now.

Deans Pov:

I wasn't even mad before, I wasn't even going to punish her for that. It was the past and she had no rules back then, its not her fault. I just wanted to help my baby sister make better choices. All I wanted to do was to help, and she was pushing me away. That did piss me off.

I got up and started following her to her room. "Dean, dont" Sam stepped infront of me and put his hand on my chest."You need to cool off, so does she"

"Your right sam, Im just so worried about her, and I swear to god if she ever does smoke in this house I-" Sam cut me off again.

"Ill go talk to her and see whats up." Sam nodded at me "I know how you feel about all of this, and if its okay with you id like to tell anna you used to smoke, maybe it will help her feel understood and stuff?"

"Yeah thats fine, But shes still in trouble for the little temper tantrum she just threw" I said sternly. Without making that clear I was sure Anna would just walk all over sam during their talk.

"I know dean, Im not happy with that little show either" Sam sighed and walked away into Annas room.

Annas Pov:

I heard a knock on my door while still frantically searching for cigarettes i knew wouldnt be there.

"leave me alone" I grumbled angrily.

"Not happening Anna, we need to talk" I was quite relived hearing Sams voice from the other side of the door.

"I dont want to talk, Im sick of you guys freaking out and obsessing over every little thing I do. And theres no way in hell I'm going to let you come in here and punish me for something I did before I even met you." I spat towards the door.

"We already agreed not to," Sam said sympathetically. "It wouldnt be right at all, We aren't going to punish you for the smoking, we just want to help you and have you be honest with us."

"Well i dont need your help." I cut him off.

I heard Sams hand slam down on the side of the wall. "Thats it, Im coming in." Sam quickly opened my door and entered my room. "cut the attitude and sit down, we need to talk" Sam snapped at me. I obliged, feeling much less confident now being face to face with a clearly upset and confused Sam. He knelt down next to the chair and met me at eye level. "Please Anna, Why are you acting like this. Stop pushing us away."