2 cool 4 school Part 7

Jay and I walked through the halls with my hand in his all the way to my next class. We definitely earned a few weird stares from some of the older girls in the hallways. Whatever, they're probably just jealous that jay wanted me over them. We made it to the door to my next class with Mrs. hunt and I stepped inside, to my suprise jay did the same.

"Mr. Harley" mrs hunt sneered. She was a shorter woman with a stern attitude, her brow was already furrowed and she had this nasty frown on her face. Damn now I could see what Jay was talking about. "Please tell me I don't have the displeasure of having this class with you again." She spat towards him agressively. But he just smugly crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Nah, id drop out before i took another class with you, but you should consider yourself lucky getting to teach this gorgeous babe the whole year." He smirked at me.

WOW. First of all I was amazed by his confidence. Secondly, did he just call me a BABE, in front of half of the class. I was blushing so hard and noticed several of the other freshman girls looking at me jealously. I know its only been an hour but this man is truly amazing.

Mrs. Hunt let out a huff, snapping me back to reality. "Young lady do yourself a favor and take your seat, Jay leave my class right now to wherever your supposed to be." She stepped closer to me and glared threateningly "We do not want to start out on the wrong foot here." She said.

I chuckled with a confidence I would not have had before meeting Jay, but i felt like I had to fight back since he was watching. "Really, sounds like we already have." I smirked. "Nobody tells me what to do"  OOos echoed throughout the classroom. 

"ENOUGH" Mrs hunt slammed her hand down on her desk. "Find your seat now and keep quiet so I can start my class"

"Make me, Bitch" I provoked her again crossing my arms over my chest. The class fell into silence and the air became thick. I looked over at Jay hoping to get a reaction out of him, instead he gave me a high five and left the room, mumbling something, about having to get to class.

"Your parents will be hearing about this, I will be calling first thing after class. Now save yourself the trouble and SIT. DOWN" She said fuming.

"Got no parents," I mumbled sadly, trying to make her feel bad now.

"No suprise there" She said under her breath as I slowly walked down the aisle. I flipped her off with both hands as I took my seat. This girl next to me smiled and smiled

 "Wow that was insane, pretty funny though" she laughed. "Im ava, and were you just talking to  THE Jay Harley?" She asked me, seeming pretty astonished.

I blushed. "Yeah, we met earlier," I then explained all about our conversation we had earlier and started rambling on about how cute he was and stuff.

"Girl, thats amazing. Just uh, be careful ive heard that guy is a major player." Ava and I continued our little gossip session untill it got cut off.

"Quiet girls" Mrs Hunt snapped.

"But our conversation is much more interesting than yours" I snickered. Ava simply leaned back into her chair and mumbled a sorry."

"Why dont you do yourself a favor and quiet down like your friend here ms. Winchester." 

Ugh I was so over this bitch, I quickly shrugged and said whatever. Hoping that would get her off my back for the rest of class I went back into my daydreaming thinking about the next time I get to see Jay.

The rest of that day went along just fine. I tuned out two more classes and at lunch Ava invited me to sit with her friends. I was a bit dissapointed I couldn't find jay but I knew upperclassmen ate at a different hour. Ava introduced me to four other friends and I could tell I was going to fit right in. There was Emily, Connor, Alex, and Jessie included in the group. Emily was also on the cross country team and was encouraging me to sign up, and I told her I would look into it.

Soon enough the day was ending and I was heading outside to the buses when i felt Jay come up behind me.

"Hey pretty lady how did your first day go" He smiled.

God I was so in love with this guy it was amazing to think how quickly he started to like me too.

"Pretty good, i missed you though" I sighed.

"me too, text me when you get home" Jay turned around and started walking towards his car.

HOME.  FUCK.

the minute i set foot inside home i knew I was so dead. My heart started racing and I could only hope that that mrs hunt decided not to call. Oh well, there wasnt enough time to overthink, the bus dropped me off in front of my house and i started walking towards my doom. Sam's car was gone, he probably had a case. Meanwhile, Deans was right there meaning he wasn't on pol today. I walked through the door and found dean sitting on the couch casually watching tv.

"Hey Anna how was school" He turned and looked at me. I studied his expression but it seemed totally normal.

"Good Dean, Im just gonna go put my stuff away and get a snack or something"

"Sounds good" He mumbled. 

Fuck my heart was pounding, maybe I managed to get away with this. Everything was going to be fine. I threw my backpack on my bed and pulled out my phone. I wanted to text jay right away.

Hey jay, just got home, it was awesome meeting you today.

You too girl, I cant wait to see you again, youre gorgeous.

I started thinking of my next text, smiling at my phone screen when a loud throat clearing sound caught my attention. A furious looking dean appeared in my door frame.

uh oh..

authors note: DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!! hope yall enjoyed, might make this a triple upload?? but idk. also dont get attached to jay. Trust me.