CHAPTER 37* FATE FOUND IT'S WAY

ERICA'S POV
"As long as it answers my questions? What does that mean? Like why- okay you know what? Just forget it. It was my fault in the first place anyways." I raked a hand through my hair, in defeat, not wanting to continue the convo any longer.

I have heard people say that the first impression is the last impression, but in his case it would be, first impression is the tacky impression that he left on people.

And can someone have the power to make you hate themselves? What I have heard & seen so far is that people have the power to make you love themselves but this guy--- has completely made me loose my remaining interest in him.

So then I guess, he'd be the third person on my "can't stand men" list since steven & noah, they both already got on the list & preoccupied it or pre-engaged it, whatever you name to wish it.

So then how else was I supposed to continue this convo any longer with him when I completely & totally was disinterested in him?

"Take a chill pill now dude. Or wait, don't tell me your one of those?" He snorted with a laughter, stereotyping me in a way where he thought, nah let's pester her as much as we can and in every way possible.

"One of those? Like in what context?" My brows arched, scoffing at him whilst I crossed my legs at his direction.

Billions of words & syllables that exist and were invented by the pioneers, but still this guy chose to make himself unclear.

Now in what way was I supposed to take his message as? To him was I one of those, where girls & women all around the world succeeded without the back up of their parents or was I one of those who made men nervous or who made their breathing go fast?

These definitions were quite up to the mark, appropriate & approvable if you'd wanted my say of share but if it was any different to what I expected or was anything that were to my defamation then ... I had my own ways to do whatever that needed to be done to him.

"C'mon you definitely know what I mean." He presumed that i'd come to know or knew what he had going on in his mind.

Why beat around the bush when the deity granted him a wish & gave him a tongue to communicate which he did not even deserve.

Or did, but miserably failed to keep the bar decked. Mutes who couldn't talk, could effectuate a better job than him at this point.

"I definitely don't know what you mean that's why I am asking you to elaborate," His oh-so-cool attitude led me to swipe my tongue through the upper rack of my teeth & shut my eyes momentarily to compress the rage boiling inside of me that was just ready to serve right at him.

I seem to have some real, problematic & serious issues with men "nowadays"
Can't stand them.

So then there's no wonder that I'hve been single for twenty-fours years now, although desperation doesn't seem to be the case here.

Never in my life have I ever gotten to be in a relationship with the guy I have always dreamt of-not the Disney prince- because I don't vibe with them at all.

Can't switch up sides as well. To sum it up, I don't fit in, not that god made me to fit in, he made me to stand out that's for sure.

"Do I need to really?" He asked, a pinch of hitch in his voice. Like he didn't bring this up and that it rather had been me that brought this issue up.

As if life wasn't enough and that it didn't prank me in the face, like a billion times and that I still had the audacity to get myself fucked by life.