CHAPTER 13* LUSTFUL THOUGHTS

ERICA'S POV

"Steven what are you even doing at my house?" Standing there in front of him, as i had opened the door halfway.

"That's not the main topic sweetheart."
He barged in my house & closed the door smiling at me viciously.

"I heard you fancy muscular Italian guys & i seem to fit quite well in your criteria, so would you like to take one step ahead?" He crossed his arms around his masculine chest, as he approached me.

"What? What are you even blabbering?" I stuttered as i retreated.

"Oh come on you sexy cat don't pretend, i know you are a wild cat from inside so without wasting any further let's get down to business?" He smirked.

"Have you lost your mind Steven? And what business are you talking about?" I shrugged.

"Erica don't test my patience it won't do any good to you, besides i can make your life a little hell!" With that sarcastic comment He began to unbutton his shirt.

"I am out of here & don't you dare run after me." I warned him as i began to jolt to my room.

"Ahuh! You don't get to run Erica i am not done with you yet, you have to compensate for what you have done."
He grasped my hand before i could even run.

"Please let me go what have I even done to you?" I tried to rescue myself from his massive force.

"You were the one who had once demanded to tame you so now there is no escape!" He squeezed my waist closer to him.

"That was just a joke Steven! How could you take it seriously?"

"Shhh! I don't wanna hear anything more from you, but now what I want to hear from you are your luscious moans." He placed his index finger on my lips & began to play with my lips.

"What moans?" I gasped as i shook away his hands off my lips.

"How dare you Erica? now let me show you what moans i am talking about."
He held me in his arms and took me up to my room.

"Ahhh please someone help me from this beast!" I cried out louder but apparently no one came to my rescue.

"Erica welcome to hell, let me show you my beast side!" He threw me on bed & chuckled.

"No please I beg of you let me go, please have some mercy on me." I retreated as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Aww someone was being audacious before was it you?" Don't ever expect mercy from me, for I am a Merciless beast you got that?" He squeezed my jaw, i could see the devil side of Steven. His words echoed in my mind & it was lingering my thoughts. I was right about him he is nothing but a merciless beast.

"No please don't do that!" I flinched as he began to unveil my nightgown.

"No, not there please why are you doing this to me?" I covered my mouth as he began to kiss my waist reluctantly.

He was about to kiss me, i didn't wanna do that, as a matter of fact I closed my eyes because I was too intimidated to even lock my eyes with him.

"Beep- beep- beep-!" The alarm began to ring, which abruptly saved me from having a bizarre moment.

I shook my head in disbelief & snooze the alarm which was ringing insanely.

"Erica were you having a nightmare again?" Mom queried as she was folding her clothes and keeping them in the closet.