CHAPTER 1* TOM AND CAT'S FIRST ENCOUNTER

ERICA

"Wake up Erica!" My mom roars at me from the kitchen, As I engulf my pillows into my merciless yet mushy ears. "Wake up Erica!"  Hi, I am Erica jade well honestly speaking I really desire to be an established fashion designer someday , however unfortunately today I have an interview regarding being someone's personal assistant I know that's a bit monotonous, but I don't have much of a choice. "Wake up Erica!" Alright this is the third time in a row that my mom has summoned me. "I am up already!" I reply to mother's nagging

I get up from my compact yet cozy bed. And I proceed to take shower, And as usual I gear up to get ready. Today I am gonna be wearing a half- sleeved top with a knee- length pencil skirt with minimal print, Which I made it myself.

I have always had a passion for fashion designing, however because of having an impecunious family,  I have to settle down for an average job which again I definitely don't want to, but I don't have much of a choice.

"Hey slow down, You are gonna choke up on your food!" My mom murmured  at me, As I gulped down my food because I was  running late to my interview.

"Alright bye Mom!"  I replied to her, as I shut the door.

I grew timorous, As I approached Venus company.

" Hi!" The receptionist greeted me as I inquired her regarding my interview.

"Sixth floor!" Your interview will be held at the sixth floor. She remarked.

"Thank you!" I replied as I hasted towards the sixth floor.

"Is there any Erica jade present here?"  Questioned the interviewer.

"Yes, here!" I raised my hand.

"Excellent!"  She exclaimed.

"Can we have you in our cabin?"  She questioned me.

"Sure!"  I replied to her and headed to my interview cabin. I greeted everyone in the cabin.

"So miss Erica are you prepared for your interview?" Asked me one of the interviewers.

"Certainly!"  I exclaimed.

"So how many languages can you articulate? and can you name some of them?"

"Indeed!" I can articulate more than six languages that consists of  Chinese, korean,  Japanese, Spanish, Russian, and German.

"Magnificent!"  The interviewer exclaimed.

"Well it was not so breathtaking!"  Exclaimed another interviewer also known as linda Smith.

I felt dejected out of the blue.I have no clue as to why though? Maybe because No one had ever offended me in that manner .

"What are you even saying linda?"

"Haven't you realised yet?"

"She is the most impressive person among all of our candidates!"

"I mean no one can match up to her personality can they?"  Questioned mr Williams .

"Well Mr Williams you don't realise  how shallow this candidates can be!"  Replied linda while rolling her eyes at me.

It smashed my heart, I had never felt this way.

"Well then on that occasion shall we  check out her skills then?"  Linda questioned her fellow interviewers. Apparently no one responded to her.
"Alright let's start then!"

" Var kommer du Irfan?" She questioned me. What a blockhead she assumed that I don't know Swedish language.
"Jag ar fran storbritannien du?" 

Everyone was astonished including linda Smith. "Alright you are hired!"  Declared Mr Williams.

Holy Jesus Christ, that tremendous feeling had just sunken in my heart!

Everyone congratulated me for being hired in the astounding Venus Enterprises, while linda clenched her teeth at me and rolled her gloomy eyes again at me.

I couldn't stand her gloomy yet sharp gaze at me.

So thus in anxiousness I walked out of the cabin. She was holding back her sarcastic comments So she could toss her sarcasm at me. Evidently Mr Williams was having a conversation with linda Smith, So I speculated that escaping from that circumstances was the monotonous yet  the finest idea; However before I could leave , linda tripped me over.

What a disconcerting moment it was.

I realised that linda Smith despised me, So much that it was beyond my imagination.

Well apparently speaking it was not her fault though, As I couldn't discern her tripping me over because let's be honest I have always been so graceless all my life.

" Linda how could you do that to her?"   Mr Williams shrieked at her.

"You really have the audacity to do this despicable act don't you?" 

" Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" He questioned linda .

Linda was speechless, ofcourse she had to regardless of what she had done to me was so erroneous.

Nevertheless Mr Williams lent his veiny yet mushy hands to me , however I grasped his hand and he crashed on me . Oh my holy heavens! Everyone was too stunned to speak , since we had a moment.

Yep it was an accidental kiss, As we kissed I could feel his lips compressed on mine.

As I could discern his cold yet minty  breath on my lips.

I could sense his sharp yet enormous eyes gazing at me.

It felt as I got immersed deep into the ocean as I was taking a peek at his radiant eyes.

My heart was pumping so firmly all of a sudden.

Ahh! Erica can you stop thinking all those devilish thoughts in your mind it's so annoying. Also can you be more smart? I muttered to myself.

I could perceive butterflies in my stomach out of the blue, hold up! Why am I being so affectioned? I didn't fall in love did I ?

Author's Note:- If you guys are curious to know the characters do check my prologue if you haven't yet! The prologue contains my main characters ofcourse with aesthetics. I bet you are gonna fancy my main characters so if you do let me know in the comments section below your thoughts!!! *Winks

 I bet you are gonna fancy my main characters so if you do let me know in the comments section below your thoughts!!! *Winks