CHAPTER 31* PLAYED HER FALSE

Erica's POV
I swear on my delusions, never in my life did i ever come across a stalker like him. Actually I haven't had a stalker in my life ever but this feels kinda... different? This feels unusually creepy. But ain't I black belt in karate? Am I seriously asking this question to myself now? There are so many other things about you that you still haven't discovered yet sweetheart. Like what? Like the butterflies you get in your v-card nowadays instead of your stomach.

Do you want me to say more about you sweetheart? No, that's actually a lie! You guys are lying to me now, aren't' you? Come on erica, we are a part of you, you can't ditch us like that! Don't you get butterflies in you when you're reading something busted or something which might change the perspectives of people when they find out about your lonely & naughty kinks? Excuse me? What do you guys mean by that? And reading dark romance novels is at least much better than being a slut at clubs on friday nights.

And I am sorry that you guys can't take smut at all. How about you guys watch disney shows and fairytales? Are you seriously mocking us right now erica? One statement is all it takes to avow that you crave for love. Shut up now, will you? I believe i made myself very clear that i was, i am and i will be an anti-romantic forever. Yeah whatever! Just keep feeding that lies to your head, as if this oath or your last year's new resolution is not gonna change in future. Soon your heart will sway you and the rest will be the history. Just so you wait and watch sweetheart.

When the heart yearns for something, it can't help but take control over you and your whole body including your mindset. Okay guys whatever. Just disappear now for god's sake! I am in my crucial situation now and all you guys care about is the kind of butterflies i get ?You guys are just plain & simple bitches. Nothing can be done about you guys. So kindly fuck off while I am still being a nice and kind person.

You guys don't want to be defeated by a solid bitch now, do you? You're so done erica. You just can't get rid of us easily sweetheart. We're not that easy going you see, we'll be back again to haunt you. Off you go bitches. Huff, that was a close call. This is what exactly happens when you have an angel and an evil side in your mind.

And I sadly have to resolve their issues every single time they ignite chaos and my mind goes on autopilot. I can't think straight at all when things like this takes place. However now our focus should be at the creepy abductor behind. C'mon erica you got this gal. Show to the abductor that you can do wonders being a pro karate badass. Observe his behaviour first and then act accordingly. If he attacks first, you beat the shit out of him. Got that? Yes. Let's do this shit!

" I don't like to repeat myself again and again. Do you understand or not? If you don't get in the car right at this moment, don't blame me then when I lift you up in fireman carry without your will. On the count of three i want you in my car. If not , I will assume that you're asking for it." His baritone voice was just tingling my unexplored spots. Fuck, is the abductor hot like fictional men? But I just made a pinky promise to god that i will stop my addiction for fictional men. Not stop but less consumption of hot fictional men? God has basically put me in a tight spot right now. No, I must get a grip if I want to conquer this night. I have to do this for my kindle tab.

"And what will you do if i don't sit in your ca---" A wave of fear washed over me as I gulped a lump of saliva down my throat at what i saw. I pursed my lips when i saw steven was almost growling as there was a crease on his forehead and his death glare was more colder than an ice rink. He was growling when he was half out of his black range rover.

His black collection of cars are so fiery and tropical. Was it porsche or mercedes the last time when he let his intrusive thoughts win at the coffee shop? Honestly speaking, I don't even remember his whole collection of cars but I all can do is envy his car from faraway. Golden perks of being a billionaire and having a family to back him up!