CHAPTER 3* WHAT A FREAK!

Erica's POV

I pretend to pass out.
"Oh shoot!" Erica what's the matter?" He questions me as he quivers my body.

"Steven I depict that Erica has lost her consciousness and collapsed." Shasha uttered.

"What? How is that even possible?" He questioned shasha.

"Maybe because she was horrified so that's what caused her to collapse I guess. she exclaimed.

Steven examines my pulse rate as he grasps my wrist.

"Oh shoot her pulse rate is not responding at all!" He freaked out.

Oh come on, Ofcourse As I mentioned earlier that I give my one hundred percent shot to every single thing.

So it is very obvious of me to act professional. Now if you are done with your melodrama can you guys take hold of me and rush me to the hospital? In that case I might be able to escape from this shitty circumstances. I muttered to myself.

"Well then I have no choice but to supply her a CPR." Steven sighed.

"Yeah I believe so too!" Exclaimed shasha while scratching the back of her head.

What? What is up with you guys? Instead of rushing me to the hospital what the heck are you guys doing? Like seriously is that what we are doing now? I mumbled.

Oh Jesus Christ, I would appreciate if you could facilitate me.

Oh no! He goes in for a CPR.

A deadly cpr to be candid.

I could discern his lips jammed on my lips.

The subtle savour of wood smoke.

Which came through his mouth was so unpleasant at the moment.

Hold up! Is he a vaper? Oh my gosh why would he do that?I mean he is the CEO of Venus enterprises, And I am dead sure that he is a billionaire!
And to be precise I don't think that he has any permutations! I mean I am aware of the fact that "With great powers comes great responsibilities."

Nevertheless I can't take it anymore!
Maybe what the world says is right that "To hide a lie several lies are required!" Anyways moving on further.

I pretend to resurrect. "Here, have some water." Shasha exclaimed.

"So miss can I fathom your cause as to why you collapsed out of the blue." Steven questioned me as he crossed his arms around his chest.

"Oh it's nothing, apparently I have iron deficiency so you know!" I justified myself to him. As a matter of fact I bluffed because I don't have much of a choice.

"Alright nevertheless let's get back to work shall we?" He questioned everyone at work.

"Yeah sure boss!" everyone responded.

"Erica I want you in my cabin right now!" He commanded.

"Yes certainly!" I exclaimed.

I went inside Steven's cabin to see what he has to say or what he has to comment about me.

"What happened?" Questioned linda.

"I flubbed some melodrama, didn't I?"
Gasped linda trying to grasp the situation.

"STEVEN Williams came at work today." replied shasha.

"What? Steven Williams came at work today?" Linda was trying to get confirmation from shasha.

"The man of my dreams, my prince charming has finally arrived."