The Big Uneasy

Hayley and Victoria walked out of the shack in the Bayou

Hayley and Victoria walked out of the shack in the Bayou. New werewolves had shown up out of the blue and flooded the area while Victoria slept. Victoria marveled at how many of her kind were here that she didn't know. Hayley drank her tea on the porch alongside Eve.

"You've gotta be kidding me. Seriously, what is going on? Who are all these people? Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky?" Hayley asked.

Eve glanced at her, "They've come from all over. All the packs." She took a sip of her tea.

Victoria made a face, "Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?" She asked, feeling a hand rubbing her stomach, making her look up and see that it was hayley rubbing her stomach with a smile on her face looking at her sister's swollen belly. She chuckled at the look on Hayleys face.

Oliver walked out from inside the house, "Forget the baby. These freaks, they come here to see you. You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think you're gonna be the long-lost werewolf messiah or something."

"Great. No pressure or anything." Hayley rolled her eyes.

"All I'm hearing is that I'm basically werewolf Jesus," Victoria said with a smile on her face.

Hayley sighed and placed her face into her palm, trying to hide her smile, "Of course that's what you heard."

Victoria was busy trying to put nail polish on her toes and the key word was "trying"

Victoria was busy trying to put nail polish on her toes and the key word was "trying". "Hayleyyy" She whined, gaining the attention of the werewolf who was on her phone. "Help me. I can't see or reach my feet and I need colors, this big ass baby can't have her momma walking around crazy." She tried her best to stick her foot out at the girl.

Hayley raised an eyebrow at her, "Why don't you bother the hybrid that did THAT" she pointed to the girl's stomach, "to you to pay to get it done?"

Victoria groaned, "Because...I already started and got half a toe and now I'm outta breath." Hayley rolled her eyes and grabbed her foot as well as the nail polish and began painting her nails. The Moore girl beamed at the brunette, "Thanks, love ya like a sista." She blew a kiss at the girl, to which Hayley caught and threw away.