Moon Over On Burbon Street

Tonight was the night

Tonight was the night. A full moon, time to get the pack to stay human. Victoria stood by herself by the bonfire, as Hayley had to turn, waiting for the pack to turn human again. She held the jar with the paste that Celeste made.

She saw the wolves making their way towards her as they had been dressed after they had turned back. She caught the eyes of Jackson and made her way towards her newfound brother. She hugged him, "Here. I guess I'm gonna get to see you guys a lot more now."

Jackson poured the paste into a pot of food and mixed it in. He then let everyone eat from it while Victoria watched, hopeful that this would work.

The next morning Hayley and Victoria approached Jackson as they all watched Oliver and another wolf sparring and wrestling outside

The next morning Hayley and Victoria approached Jackson as they all watched Oliver and another wolf sparring and wrestling outside. The paste Celeste made actually worked, and they were still human.

"Shouldn't you be out there playing Fight Club with the rest of the frat boys?" Hayley asked, making Victoria laugh, causing Hayley to smile at her.

Jackson shook his head, "Nah. That's just for pecking order." He smiled, "They already know who's the Alpha."

"Come on," Jackson pulled Victoria and Hayley inside, where the rest of the Crescent wolves are setting the table for dinner. Hayley grabbed two plates for her and Victoria, while Victoria followed behind. Jackson dropped some ribs on both girls' plates, adding more for Victoria due to the baby in her stomach, "You gotta try Tucker's ribs."

"Then, what? Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?" Victoria teased.

Jackson laughed, "Hey! Don't mock country living, darlin'."

Victoria smiled at her brother, "Sorry. This is just a lot more family fun than we're used to. I'm just used to Hayley taking care of me." causing Hayley to smile at the girl who was like her little sister.

Jackson nodded, "Well, I'm here now. Maybe I can help you both get used to it." His eyes lingered on Hayley. Victoria raised an eyebrow at the sight and hoped this didn't interfere with Hayley handling her food.