Crescent City

The church was reopening today so Nik thought it was a good idea to wake Victoria from her well deserved sleep

The church was reopening today so Nik thought it was a good idea to wake Victoria from her well deserved sleep. It was well deserved because she was carrying a baby and she's constantly tired.

Nik said he thought it was a good way to show support. He later said that it was also because he didn't want to let Victoria out of his sight due to the strange deaths happening and if she was with him, nothing could hurt her.

Victoria was just hoping she'd get to see her new friend Cami, since the blonde was the priest's niece. She hadn't seen Cami in a while. The poor girl had her life turned upside down ever since they came to town. She felt bad about it.

So here they sat, Victoria in between Marcel and Nik with his arm around her shoulders as "protection". Why she needed it at this moment in a church? She couldn't tell you.

What she could tell you, though, was that the magical miracle baby was being a menace to society right now.

Father Kieran stood up front, expressing his gratitude. "Thank you all for coming. It means more than I can tell you. We gather today for the first public service of our newly reopened church. St. Anne's can finally once again be the heart of our community, where we can congregate as a people united. Here, this hour, we come together to praise God and give thanks. The events that took place at our church were tragic."

The baby in Victoria was constantly moving. It was like she didn't want to be in the church either. After a while she had stopped moving around like a maniac, so Victoria thought she had settled down for the morning.

She was wrong of course.

The moment Victoria thought she finally had peace, was the moment that the miracle baby delivered two swift, hard kicks to her ribs.

She groaned in pain, clutching her stomach. She slammed her hand onto Nik's thigh, digging her nails into his leg, causing him to also groan in pain. "Bloody hell." Nik gritted through his teeth.

She put her head in the crook of his neck, causing him to put his hand that was around her shoulders, on the back of her head to soothe her. She sighed once she wasn't in pain anymore. Marcel looked at Nik, amused that he was in pain. Pain caused by the pregnant teen.

Once she had settled down, she took a deep breath before talking. "You did this to me" She told the original hybrid. "Now I have a crotch goblin kicking my ribs and I'm big and can hardly breathe," She said, causing Marcel to chuckle at what she called the baby.

She removed her head from Nik's neck and he moved her hand from his leg, seeing the small cuts on his pants from her nails. She looked down at her stomach, "This belly is so big and heavy, I can't even see my feet." She looked at Marcel, seeing that he was holding back his laughter, before turning her attention to Nik, "Is this baby going to be Hulk? Why is she so big? I don't mind having a chunky baby, they're so cute, but it's like they're two of them in there."