Chapter 2: The killer

Victoria and Hayley went back to the Lockwood mansion the day after, which was after Klaus had left

Victoria and Hayley went back to the Lockwood mansion the day after, which was after Klaus had left. Now the girls were watching Tyler as he spoke to a hybrid named Dean, who was a fellow slave to Klaus. The girls had also known him since they had first joined the pack in the Appalachians. She and the other wolves were trying to persuade Dean to go against Klaus' wishes to kill a vampire hunter who was very known for murdering anyone in his way.

"Look, man, this guy is dangerous. He's highly trained, he's armed..." Tyler had tried to warn him.

"I can handle myself. Besides, Klaus asked me personally." The hybrid argued.

"This is a bad idea." Tyler told him

As the girls were listening, a blonde girl walked in front of Victoria's line of vision, blocking her view, causing the girl to back away. Dean had stormed off and Tyler followed after him. The blonde had then turned around to face the two werewolves. "Uh, who are you?" She asked

"Who the hell are you?" The girls had asked at the same time, causing Victoria and Hayley to look at each other weirdly.

"Weirdo" Victoria said to her fellow wolf. Hayley rolled her eyes.

"I'm the weirdo? You spoke at the same time as me."

"No, you spoke at the same time as me, ma'am." Victoria argued. Before they could continue their argument, The blonde person spoke.

"I'm Caroline."

"Ohh. You're Tyler's girl." Hayley responded.

"He told us about you," Victoria told her with a small smile, "I'm Victoria. That's Hayley." She said, pointing to her and her friend.

Caroline shot her a look of suspicion as well as a fake ass smile. "Well, Victoria, Hayley, that's pretty crazy, 'cause I haven't heard a thing about either of you."

"We've been staying here a few days." Hayley told her. Victoria didn't care so much for her attitude.

"Excuse me?" Caroline asked.

Victoria tilted her head with a smile. "You're excused," Hayley nudged the girl, "We needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy. He was kind enough to offer." Victoria finished.

Caroline scoffed, "I know all of Ty's buddies and I haven't heard about you, so how about we cut the crap?"

"Yeah, I don't do teen drama." Victoria told the blonde, turning around to walk away.

"Take it up with Ty. Excuse me." Hayley follows after her. The girls enter the living room where Tyler is talking with Dean.

"Dean, you don't need to do this." Hayley told him.

"Stay out of this, Haley. I'm going." The hybrid told her off.

Tyler sighed. "Just listen to her, man. It's suicide. Klaus told you to take Connor by yourself, and you can't even fight back? You have to use "non-lethal force"? What the hell is that?"