chapter 1: The Rager

Two female werewolves in their human form stepped out of a silver car in front of a huge mansion located in Mystic Falls, Virginia that belonged to the mayor

Two female werewolves in their human form stepped out of a silver car in front of a huge mansion located in Mystic Falls, Virginia that belonged to the mayor. They were there to visit another werewolf named Atticus Shane, who had made them a deal to help them find their families if they helped them with something else first.

Hayley Marshall, the older of the duo, stepped out of the driver side, looked at her best friend, Victoria Moore, a shorter brunette werewolf standing on the other side of the car who asked, "Are you sure you're ready to do this?"

Hayley nodded, "Yes, this is the only way we can find our family, Tori. Tyler will understand." She tried to convince herself.

"I doubt he would understand since we're using him for hybrids to give to Shane, who I don't really trust all the way, by the way." The younger brunette voiced as she crossed her arms across her chest, giving Hayley a look, which she ignored.

"He'll understand, Tori."

"Ok, but when he finds out and kidnaps us to murder our asses, I will say 'I told you so' with a huge ass smile."

"You thinking about us getting kidnapped and your response would be 'I told you so'? That's what you're worried about?"

"Yes, Hales. It would prove that I'm right, like always. What else would I be worried about?"

"Oh, I don't know...escaping?" The older she-wolf said, giving the girl an incredulous look, to which the younger werewolf rolled her eyes at.

"Look, anybody who kidnaps me would have to deal with a huge struggle because they would have to deal with deceptively strong, brutal punches, which would tire them out, and then I fight harder and escape. Simple. Along with the fact that I would annoy the shit out of them, and they'd have no choice but to let me go." Victoria said with a shrug of her shoulders and a smile.

"I don't think that's how it works, hon." Hayley tried to say.

"Don't apply logic to Moore. It won't work, lovely." The she-wolf said holding a finger up to stop the Marshall girl from going any further.

Hayley blinked at the brunette and turned around, deciding not to encourage this conversation further, walking towards the front entrance of the mansion, causing Victoria to follow.

Hayley and Victoria walked into the Lockwood mansion, taking in all the sights. They walked past a fancy staircase into what appeared to be a study and found a guy lying down on a sofa throwing a football into the air. Victoria recognized this guy to be Tyler Lockwood.

"So this is where you've been hiding, huh?" Hayley said, announcing the girls' presence.

Tyler turned around and stood, in shock. "Hayley? Victoria?"
"Hey, Hey, Lockwoof." Victoria rushes towards him and they embrace each other. She touches his face and then hits him in the chest playfully causing him to chuckle.