The Casket Girls

Victoria stood in front of a mirror in a vintage wedding dress she found

Victoria stood in front of a mirror in a vintage wedding dress she found. She was trying to zip up the back of the dress, but was failing because of the pregnant belly she was sporting.

She felt someone's presence and looked up to see Klaus appear at the door behind her. "Would you like some help?" He asked with an amused smile.

Victoria smiled, "You just like to see me struggle, don't you?"

He chuckled, "As I can recall, love, I just asked you if you needed help." He walked up behind her.

Victoria shook her head, "You're the reason I need help. Anyways, you might need to use all your hybrid strength."

"Allow me." He told her before standing behind her and began to pull up her zipper and buttons.

Victoria tried to ignore how his hand rested on her waist gently as he pulled up the zipper. She cleared her throat to rid any thoughts of him like that. "You know, you're lucky that I'm even really speaking to you because of that shit you pulled."

He tilted his head to look at her properly. He couldn't help but stare at the side of her face, "I've done many things in my life, little wolf. Would you mind reminding me of what I've done?"

Victoria shrugged, "Oh....I don't know," she turned her head to look at him, noticing how extremely close their faces were. She could kiss him if she wanted to. And she kind of wanted to.

But, she didn't. She continued talking, ignoring the smirk he had on his face after he noticed her pause, "Maybe it's the fact that you tried to have my family killed when you used that power you pretend to have."

She noticed that he clearly looked at her lips before licking his own, "Yes, love. Well, they are still alive, thanks to your interference. I came to check up on you, and you're alright so..."

"Yeah...I am. Still, because of that, fuck you." Victoria told him with a fake smile.

Klaus smiled at her, amused with an eyebrow raised, "As I can remember little wolf, correct me if I'm wrong, but you've already done that." He placed his hands on her stomach slightly rubbing it, "You sleeping with me is why we are having our miracle child."

Victoria's face flushed and she pushed his hands away with a laugh. She noticed Klaus' attention diverting to her shoulder, "Just make sure to cover the..."

Victoria nodded, "I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered. Elijah told me when he saw it."

Klaus didn't necessarily like that her and his brother were close enough to spot the mark, but he disregarded it, "Well, I don't suspect any of the riff-raff here would dare lay a hand on you, knowing you're under the protection of my family. Still, you shouldn't take any chances."

Klaus took one last look at her, before turning to make his leave, when Victoria stopped him. "Nik, do you mind?" Victoria motioned to her zipper and Nik stepped forward unbuttoning and unzipping her dress. She held the dress, making sure it wouldn't fall off and reveal her undergarments. He hesitates before smiling and leaving.