House of the rising son

Hayley and Victorica sat on a bed in one of the bedrooms in the house. The girls were bored out of their minds. "I wanna leave", Hayley whined.

"Well, I mean, you can leave. You're not the one harboring a crotch goblin inside of you. You could easily leave the house and go to the bayou. Klaus wont let me leave." Victoria pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Hayley rolled her eyes, "Well, it's not like we were expecting you to get pregnant, Tori. And we still haven't talked about whether or not you're keeping this baby." She placed her hand over her best friend's stomach, causing Victoria to slap it away.

"I'm still in denial that I got pregnant by a thousand year old hybrid. Until then, we shall call this baby a....milkshake. We will call it a milkshake."

Hayley chuckled, "I need to get you to stop watching Jane the virgin."

Victoria shook her head with a grin, "No you won't, because you will just end up watching glee with me and you will always be on team Michael. That's what fuels our friendship. I ship Jane and Raf, while you ship her with Micheal."

"You only like Glee because you said that Santana looks like you and you love that she hates Rachel." Hayley told her with a grin.

Before Victoria could respond to such an accusation, which was true but don't tell Hayley that, the girls heard a car pull up outside. Hayley got up to leave the room with Victoria following her. Hayley looked around before grabbing a fire poker and gently pushing Victoria behind her to protect her.

The door opened and a blonde girl walked in. She looked around their age. The girls looked at each other, and Hayley moved in front of Victoria in case the blonde attacked. She raised the fire poker. "Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked.

"Oh, you must be the maids," The blonde gave them both smiles. "My bags are in the car – get them, will you?"

Hayley smiled wryly, and put down the iron poker. Victoria moved from behind the protection of Hayley and waved at the blonde, "Hello. Not the maids."

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up" She told the younger werewolf before looking at Hayley, "And you must be her friend. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet." She said looking back at Victoria.

"It's Victoria, isn't it?" She asked. Victoria nodded. All she thought was, 'She is really pretty.'

"Wait, who are you?" Victoria asked, shaking herself out of her thoughts.

"Rebekah Mikealson."

Hayley rose an eyebrow, "You have your brother's manners."

"And his temper, too, so watch it," the blonde added proudly. "Where's Elijah? And what is your name?"

Hayley shrugged, "beats me. He's long gone. And I'm Hayley."

Rebekah furrowed her brows, "What do you mean, "long gone"?"

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into," Victoria said as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, "he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told Hayley that her little crush bailed." Victoria continued causing Hayley to elbow her friend in the side once she mentioned her crush.

"Hey, watch it, there's a baby in there." Victoria glared at her friend.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. Wait, didn't you call it a crotch goblin earlier?" Hayley told her.